[QLD] Meet 23/09/07

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hi team , good to see the first QLD meet step off on the right foot and sounds like you all had a good time.

Peter those white rims go well with your car, nice and crisp looking. Same with your Car Chistian, those rims set it off nicely........also that intercooler looks great (not so great if you see that image in your rear view mirror) by the way was the intercooler already fixed when you got ur car or did you souce it?

Lee mate Mid november sounds great also the idea of a picnic sits well with me.

Great pics team, looking fwd to meeting you all at the next meet. Lee when isyour car due?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
My car should be on the road mid October but I don't have a confirmed date from Shogun yet. If it's not on the road my mid November for the meet I will be REALLY pissed lol

How would the 18th of November suit people for the next meet?

cheers

Lee

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Congrats on the first meet guys, both cars look mint!

We had the same thing in Vic, two cars first then BAM 5 cars in the next couple of weeks, and I am sure it is only going to continue getting bigger and better! Well done guys, great effort!

I am looking forward to having enough members to constitute an Annual Rally with all States meeting in one location! Cant wait!

Nick

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
18th? im already booked for that day.. promised my friend i'll be her slave for the day..

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hi Team, I am planin on being home around the 10th Nov still not confirmed, but I can safely say I will be available for the 18th or later...

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
18th? im already booked for that day.. promised my friend i'll be her slave for the day..

Ok no problem - the Sunday after that is the 25th - anyone have a clash?

Would everyone prefer a Sunday by the way?

I might start a new thread about this soon to save filling this one up.

cheers

Lee

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hmmm long shot dates are a safe bet. A this point in time I can say I am good to go. Daylight is good to perve at eachothers cars, late Afternoon............?

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Nothing on the radar that I know of but I will have to check with my social calendar (wife).

Hopefully by then I should have my car. Due to arrive in Bris 1st of Oct. Then at mercy of Shogun.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hey Mike, your car must be friends with my car, it's on the same boat :)

Lets see who gets their's first !

Top Bottom