2001 Golf GTI
OK so there will be:

Me
The 'D's - Mel & Pete
Rasi - Mike
Naughtika - Christian
VR4_Psych - Leigh (pending no hangover)
DarkVR4's pregnant wife - ??

so 6 people and 2 cars confirmed - ok for for a first attempt I think.

Unfortunately I will have to head off about 3-3:15 to meet a wedding celebrant (I'm a dead man if I miss that lol) so I'll get there about 1:30 if anyone wants to join me a bit earlier.

cheers

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Lee,

we can meet you there at 1.30. The venue is close to us and we're not doing anything else.

cheers

G

Unregistered
Hey All,

I will be there but not sure how long. Going out for a romantic lunch with a girl I'm seeing, so not sure how well VR4s fit into the equation!

Leigh

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Bring her along!

Owning a VR4 shows you're a grown up, sensible sort of chap who's planning for the future...

:)

Lee

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Still working on the wife to see if she can pull up b4 she shoots off to work, she was keen till she had to work 2moro at short notice(funny that shes the boss) Get lots of pics team.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hey All,

I will be there but not sure how long. Going out for a romantic lunch with a girl I'm seeing, so not sure how well VR4s fit into the equation!

Leigh

Take her along Leigh!!
icon14.gif

G

Unregistered
Bring her along!

Owning a VR4 shows you're a grown up, sensible sort of chap who's planning for the future...

:)

Lee

I like your angle Lee, Two Cars isn't to bad for a first meet, it beats out one car :p

Hope it goes well and you get some tops weather people

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Cheers Jason, weather is looking good - a bit windy but sunny :)

Lee

Lee,

I'm fairly close to the venue and looking east towards the Bay there is a little bit of cloud around on the horizon but not much. The wind is light and fresh. After the drenching rain we had here yesterday afternoon and evening it will be wet in the pub's car park. Geez it was good to get that rain. We must have got at least 3 inches as the dogs water bucket got filled from the overflow out of the gutters.

See you guys there this afternoon.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
So the first QLD meet is done and dusted :)

Not quite as big a turnout as hoped but good fun all the same.

Peter_D, Mel_D and the 'D'lings brought their beautiful white Legnum with massively sexy ralliart enkei rims and a great sounding aftermarket exhaust.

IMG_4418.jpg

IMG_4416.jpg

and Christian brought his Galant with newly fitted black rims which look awesome with the dark green colour

IMG_4412.jpg

IMG_4415.jpg

It was great to put names to faces and I'm really looking forward to the next one where we should be able to muster another 3 Legnums.

IMG_4419.jpg

IMG_4420.jpg

cheers

Lee

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Both cars look awesome, well done guys :)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Lee, thanks for organizing this.. we just got back home...

Im keen for the next meet.. hopefully more cars and more members comes along..

D's... nice to meet you folks.. you've got a very nice car... the whole white thingy is growing on me..

I'll post some pics up later..

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Lee and Christian,

it sure was nice to meet up with you guy's today. Christian I just love those wheels, they look fabulous on the dark car. Lee your car will be here before you know it and next time you can arrive in style.

Mel and I enjoyed the meet and we're looking forward to the next one. The drive up to Mt Tambourine sounds like a great idea. We'll (as in Mel and I) will make it a picnic for the benefit of the little D's.

Hopefully James will be back and be available with his partner and new born and maybe Leigh and the others will like to come along. The car park will look pretty special with all those VR4's lined up.

cheers.
The D's.

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Geez I am jealous... I had to endure a lengthy 1st birthday... It was tough, but you have to stay at your own sons birthday...(my wife wants to type something - nastyyy) It would have been a little rough leaving before he even had the chance to blow out the candle. But I made the right decision as he only turns one once and I am sure there will be many more gatherings to attend and say g'day.

Those wheels look fantastic. Want to swap them for my Recaros? just jokes.

Mike

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Mike, we wouldn't hold it against you.. you sure did made the right decision..

Drive up to Mt. Tambourine sounds nice and exciting.. I'll bring Kamila and Mike again, and make it a picnic as well.. hehe

should we all organize food and drinks as well? to make it more like a "BIG FAMILY PICNIC" :)

G

Unregistered
Hey all,

Sorry I couldn't make it. Plans with the girl changed and it was a bit early to be pushing my luck with her! Next time my Galant should be ready and I will definitely be there - no matter what happens with the girl!

Leigh

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Geez I am jealous... I had to endure a lengthy 1st birthday... It was tough, but you have to stay at your own sons birthday...(my wife wants to type something - nastyyy) It would have been a little rough leaving before he even had the chance to blow out the candle. But I made the right decision as he only turns one once and I am sure there will be many more gatherings to attend and say g'day.

Those wheels look fantastic. Want to swap them for my Recaros? just jokes.

Mike

You could have left, he's to young to remember that you bailed on his first birthday party anyway. Nah only joking. Well if we go ahead with the drive to Mount T and the picnic you can bring the whole family along.

G

Unregistered
Nice work people. I love the look of All those rim's :D

Don't worry it will only get bigger

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Yeh, will bring the family to the picnic on Tamborine. I hope there is no conflict of interest with the next date.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I'm thinking mid November for the next meet - I have to check when James is back in the country.

Will be great to have more cars at the next one!

cheers guys

Lee

Top Bottom