[QLD] Mini-meet?

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Man whens our next meet??????? Maybe we should meet for a beer hmmmmmm maybe a QLD OZVR4 xmas function lol

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I rang chiptorque about a dyno day for late Jan and they said it should be cool if we had 6 cars - just waiting to hear back from them re prices and an exact date.

I don't think I have any free time for a beer between now and xmas - unless it was in the city one night after work next week?

cheers

Lee

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Guess what guys!! A mate of mine has pick up a Legnum as well!!! Another one for the Queensland posse!! I will get him on here soon! I talked him into geting one and he picked it up about 2 hours ago!

G

Unregistered
Sweet! Well done, Kev!

I'm happy for a beer - hell, I'm having one now! Pick a place and a time and I'll come preboozed...

Leigh

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Sweet Kev the more the merrier, get your bro to put some pics up. Hey Leigh make sure you beep ur horn next time u go past my house bro, stop pretending you dont know me.......I seen you brooo, you should drop over for a beer sometime big guy. Talkin bout seeing ya pass my house, Lee spotted me today aswell AGAIN........I think Lee and I are going to stop reporting on spotting each other as it is becoming a re-occuring thing.
icon10.gif

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
yeah that would be great! I need to get my car on a dyno and see how slow it is compared to yours!! Ha ha nothing like getting deflated infront of other Leggie owners

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Dyno day sounds great.

We need to buy a trophy for the inaugural "Slug" award. The winner is the car which turns the rollers the slowest. :D:D:D

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
yeah but the leggie has to actually go first!!

G

Unregistered
If everyone here is getting the mbc, looks like I'll be taking the wooden spoon! :p

Leigh

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
After my recent repair bill it'll be a long time before I can get any mods done.

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
I am up for a beer after work. I usually head down to Fridays on Friday for lunch with some of the work guys. So we could do a lunch thing.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Awww come on!! All the bro's know where Fridays is eh!! ha ha ha

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Riverside - down on eagle street

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Fridays for lunch on Friday, I can make that also. Seeing as Lee has the VR4 T-shirt he'll have to wear it so we can all find each other. I say we meet at 12 and start drinking immediately. Now Lee if I recall correctly you owe me a beer.!
cheers

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
I wont be able to get there until around 1.

Great idea - 2nd the motion that Lee should wear his shirt

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
I was talking about today.. oh well. I suppose I will just have to suffer with the work collegues ;)

Top Bottom