[QLD] Nick Visiting - 20th Feb meet?

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
ah nice! how often do they come up with the evo front bar?

G

Unregistered
there's three personally that I know of ...Nick's ,Mine and that one in Labrador.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Getting closer boys, we all still in? I know the weather has not been great up there, but I am still keen if you are!?!?! I will be taking my NB so I will be able to jump online when I am up there. Wedding is this Friday, so I might not be around in the next couple of days! I am meant to be working on my wedding vows! lol But I am on OZVR4 instead! lol

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
I'm still in if the meet is at like 8pm..

regarding wedding vows, I'm not married yet so I can't suggest/advice you on what to write.. good luck with that part :D

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Yeah I'm still keen - I can come and pick you up if you like? Or are you still keen to get a rental?

I'm supposed to be writing my vows as well lol - maybe I can just wing it on the day.... :)

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Cant wait, I booked the rental for the week I am up there, so I have got transport, thanks for the offer though Lee, very kind of you!

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Bloody weddings everywhere, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ALL. Yep im on target for this wed, hopefully have some new tread on my rear wheels by then.

Good luck wih the Vows boys, im sure today (14 th feb) will inspire the cupid in you.

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Just wing it guys... They won't remember what you said in a couple of years time anyway. (speaking from experience). Just don't say stupid stuff and you will be ok. haha.

Wont be able to make it. Have fun

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
we didn't even bother with our own vows, it was the bloody reception speech that had me in a bind!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
fellas from Brisbane or Sunny Coast.. you guys wanna meet up at Springwood or Hyperdome and drive down?

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
The more the merrier! Just finished Vows! lol

Time for bed.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
fellas from Brisbane or Sunny Coast.. you guys wanna meet up at Springwood or Hyperdome and drive down?

Im cool for S A MART Springwood, if thats cool with everyone else bruthas.... where are we off too? Wana test your vows out on the boys Nick?? LOL

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
You guys could come all the way down to the coast or we could come up half way and meet you at Yatala? How does that sound?

cheers

Lee

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I will see how I am trucking....James you will be able to enjoy that new intercooler eh!
I am getting all custom piping done from Mon till either Wed or Thurs so will have to hope I have it done to show the boys on Wed night!

G

Unregistered
I will be in, but will sadly have no new toys to show off. My car won't have any mods, either...

Leigh

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
You guys could come all the way down to the coast or we could come up half way and meet you at Yatala? How does that sound?

cheers

Lee

Lee, don't drive up.. you always drive up whenever there's a meet, let us do the driving this time.. you sick back and relax.. lol.. doesn't sound right does it? and hopefully we get to fix your car by then..

I will be in, but will sadly have no new toys to show off. My car won't have any mods, either...

Leigh

Leigh, doesn't matter if you haven't got mods.. its a good time to catch up and meet other members too..

Top Bottom