[QLD] Nick Visiting - 20th Feb meet?

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
What Happened Christian and Dan?? Fill us in a bit more, bummer aye, where did it happen?

Anywayz, it was awesome to meet you all, especially Nick........Nick is why we had the Meet, as he is on his Honeymoon (Congrats big guy).

It's Great to see the QLD boys put on a good meet for one of our fellow Community Members from that place where you cant understand a word they say...........next time Nick, you may need to bring a translator. Lol

Thanks for the pics team.

LMFAO

I did not know that my accent was as thick as that. lol

The QLD boys sure did put on a good show, it made me realise that the VIC team needs to get more mods happening, we are behind!

James, I love the 19"s mate, they look sensational in person. We just need to lower it!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
its not like we were hooning and going through red lights or anything lmao

so who got fined and for how much?

I didn't do that on purpose, I realised at the last moment we'd come out the entry, so technially that red light wasn't for us...! ...and it was only getting out of a carpark so my conscience is clear!

It was a bit of shame security booted us out early, that's a great spot for a meet - guess we will have to find somewhere else next time.

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
who got fined and for what? thats so ****ed dont you think? they cant just leave everyone alone :D its not like we were hooning and going through red lights or anything lmao

so who got fined and for how much?

me and Dan..

well the coppers were doing their random breath test and heard "someone's" BOV.. and yeah 2 officers asked us to pop the hood and checked the car for defects.. which unfortunately for me.. my tires were going bald cause of negative camber..

I'm not sh!tty at the cops, they were doing their jobs and honestly, I was surprised and relieved that the officers that we encountered were nice and diligent..

received a $75.00 fine and 1 demerit point...

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
just to make it clear.. I'm not shitty that i got fined or anything.. I'm glad the cops saw my tyres and actually let me borrow their torch so i can have a good look.. next week, new tyres for me.. anyone got recommendations?

Nick.. we didn't get to exchanged much words, but am glad to meet you and congrats on getting married.. hope you're enjoying your honeymoon.. and we'll see you again next time..

G

Unregistered
It was a great night nice to meet everyone but it's hard to remember who everyone is and what their usernames are, must bring name tags next time till we get to know each other better. Nice to meet you Nick and all the new faces there. Shame some of us got defects. Christian where did you lose us up the mt and why?? We will have to have more meets like that. I will scour my brain for a spot we wont get moved on from....

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
yeah im interested, as to where the cops were............because on the way up the MT i noticed two sets of headlights turn on to the right in a driveway........ `

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
hhmm... i basically slowed down and waited for Dan, was a bit worried he might've gotten lost with one of the intersection.. so when i noticed him following up.. we just cruised..

no biggie.. or anything... so it's all good..

where did you guys end up btw?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
where did you guys end up btw?

We pulled off at Eagle Heights pub (which was closed sadly), paused for about 1 min then headed back down to burger king where we started from so you must've gone past while we were in the pub car park turning round!

Was the check point near the top of the mountain where all the art gallaries are?

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
We pulled off at Eagle Heights pub (which was closed sadly), paused for about 1 min then headed back down to burger king where we started from so you must've gone past while we were in the pub car park turning round!

Was the check point near the top of the mountain where all the art gallaries are?

cheers

Lee

about 200m after thr roundabout.. getting tyres tomorrow..

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Looks like it was a good night...(well kinda)
Shame I missed out on it...ha ha ha the Nissan being attacked by the VR4's ...would have been a feeding frenzy!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
ha ha ha the Nissan being attacked by the VR4's ...would have been a feeding frenzy!

The VR-4s were just trying to look staunch - they were actually shaking in their boots :)

I think it will be a while before we see a Legnum with 297 at the wheels!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
hmmmm very interesting as I saw this which unless there is some MAJOR work....which maybe there is.......they are round the same as ours...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Stagea

"Sorry..this does not stat at the flywheel or at the wheels" as it would be a bit different at the wheels than ours...

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
hey where are the other pics guys?? I know some other people were taking some pics, so post em up already! lol

G

Unregistered
hhmm... i basically slowed down and waited for Dan, was a bit worried he might've gotten lost with one of the intersection.. so when i noticed him following up.. we just cruised..

Sorry to back-track the thread, ive been out all day...

Yeah i got a bit worried when i saw headlights turn onto the road behind us and come screaming up my ass so i backed off. My thinking was if it was a coppa he would only have pulled me up (the stockest of the lot lol) and you guys could keep cruising. When i saw it was a camry i kept going and found Christian, who kindly must have slowed for me, and we made our way to the top.

not sure of the BOV he heard?? Was it mine?? Did anyone notice if mine is loud because i cant hear it inside the car?

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
I reckon the 5 0 pulled u up because of the colour purple.........plus that rugby jersey........and yeah post them pics up maaaaaaan

Top Bottom