[QLD] Sunny Coast crew

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
sorry man,keeping it quiet for a couple weeks,need to pay off a whoppa fine i aquired on friday night due to my stupid legnum that is very fast through the hills.

that and im still very hungover still after drinking away my troubles and trying to forget that i lost about 10 points when i only have 4

G

Unregistered
nice work. whick hills. one better than me. 8 points and 650 bucks. im over that now and have learnt my lesson. so how many months. 6 months for exceeding the the speed limit by more than 40km/h and 3 months for losing all your points on your p's to be served similtaniously. just guesin. thats what happened to me anyway. it sucked.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Hey all,

For anyone with petrol to burn i'll be on the GC in September and we're having a bit of a gathering -

Details HERE

Feel free to attend!

The full thread is HERE

Cheers,

Dawso

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
long story guys,ill let you know what the outcome is tomoro once ive gone down to the transport department and worked my magic on the lovely ladys behind the counter.

but i was right round the corner from my house driving from mine to a mates just 5 mins up the road.pulled out of an intersection onto the main road which only has 1 intersection between mine and his house.so yeah i pulled out and about 500metres up the road a car with real bright lights came rigth up my ass,and i was doing 80 at this point,and he was right up my ass so i went a little bit faster,like maybe 90,then he done it again and came up my ass again,so i went a little faster and so did he so i thought it was just some smartass,(and remember that this is my road,i own this road like the DK in tokyo drift owns his hill,lol if u know what i mean).so gathering that the car behind me was speeding i didnt think twice about it being a cop,so i floored it ,i didnt just zoom off into the night though,the car behind me tried to keep up but slowly on every corner got further and further behind.so about 3 mins later i slowed down at the first intersection and was going to stop(because it was a stop sign)then i noticed the car racing towards me and i was kinda worried he was going to go straight into the back of me so i cut the corner and the stop sign thinking it was a smart idea.

then about 100m down that road the car came up my ass again and started flashing blue and red lights.story finished,i pulled over and copped 119 in and 80 zone-$350
failure to stop at a stop sign -$225and
crossed double lines -$135

they werent too sure how many points that was but im going to try appeal the speeding fine as they couldnt prove and must have only been going by their speedo
so yer get back to yous tomoro

james

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
we should all meet up sometime soon,i randomly went for a drive down to mooloolaba tonight and saw a couple galants.i think 1 was monty.

there must be way more legnums down that way now because everytime i go for a drive down there i see some.im still 1# repping noosa though lol

so whos down for a meet within the next month or so?

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
long story guys,ill let you know what the outcome is tomoro once ive gone down to the transport department and worked my magic on the lovely ladys behind the counter.

but i was right round the corner from my house driving from mine to a mates just 5 mins up the road.pulled out of an intersection onto the main road which only has 1 intersection between mine and his house.so yeah i pulled out and about 500metres up the road a car with real bright lights came rigth up my ass,and i was doing 80 at this point,and he was right up my ass so i went a little bit faster,like maybe 90,then he done it again and came up my ass again,so i went a little faster and so did he so i thought it was just some smartass,(and remember that this is my road,i own this road like the DK in tokyo drift owns his hill,lol if u know what i mean).so gathering that the car behind me was speeding i didnt think twice about it being a cop,so i floored it ,i didnt just zoom off into the night though,the car behind me tried to keep up but slowly on every corner got further and further behind.so about 3 mins later i slowed down at the first intersection and was going to stop(because it was a stop sign)then i noticed the car racing towards me and i was kinda worried he was going to go straight into the back of me so i cut the corner and the stop sign thinking it was a smart idea.

then about 100m down that road the car came up my ass again and started flashing blue and red lights.story finished,i pulled over and copped 119 in and 80 zone-$350
failure to stop at a stop sign -$225and
crossed double lines -$135

they werent too sure how many points that was but im going to try appeal the speeding fine as they couldnt prove and must have only been going by their speedo
so yer get back to yous tomoro

james

Dude, that's a form of entrapment. The fact of the matter is he should have pulled you over the moment you began to break the speed limit instead of pushing you to see how far you would go before making his monthly quota in one hit!!:banghead: Despite the fact you shouldn't have been speeding, he had a duty of care to pull you up the moment the speed limit was broken.
I'd fight all charges based on the whole scenario; just stinks of revenue!!

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
well im still waiting to hear when ill go to court for the speeding one,but it may be too late for the others as ive already paid the other 2,lost the 6 points and am now on 1 year good behaviour with basically 1 point.

hence why i didnt race the silver galant that tryed racing me last night.

so i dont no what ill do if i lose the case which means i lose another 6 points,im hoping that it wont count as more points off my good behaviour point when it was all from the same night.can only wait and see

G

Unregistered
hey guys, anyone looking to meet up for a sunny coast cruise and general vr4 meet? Have owned mine for almost a year and i am still yet to meet some owners. Theres been a few nice cars out lately(fd rx7s,evoeverything,rx3). Worth a cruise.

G

Unregistered
mine is back on the road now so that should be possible. its been off the road for about 5 weeks gettin it all sorted. anyone else keen.

G

Unregistered
hey,good to hear. Should organise a meet and bbq or something over the crissy break. Although double demerits double points and a shiteload of tourists on the road. Maybe go out montville maleny way. The back hilly roads if you know what i mena. hahahahhahahahha

G

Unregistered
hey ppls i only just got my leggy last weekend but im keen to go out and meet oher legnum owners sunny coast is fairly close to me where abouts do you guys normaly head or is it jst any where?? thanks

G

Unregistered
cruisn

hey mate, i live at kawana island. Usually go out on a sunday to check out all the talent. If your keen let me know. Meet this weekend.

G

Unregistered
yeah im up for it what time and where ??

yeah scratch that i have a family get 2 gether happening tomorow that i never knew about untill 5 mins ago family gatherings blow :wanker:

G

Unregistered
yeah scratch that i have a family get 2 gether happening tomorow that i never knew about untill 5 mins ago family gatherings blow :wanker:

Hi guys just to let you know iv sold my Legnum to a guy from Caloundra so youl see it around he has a 99 White Legnum as well but isnt part of the OZVR4 family yet so beep out to him or intro yourself if you see him cruising.

Cheers heres a pic so you know

Attachments

• WelloPointMeet027.jpg
    WelloPointMeet027.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 23
G

Unregistered
Hi I used this forum when I 1st got my legnum but haven't been on too much so I lost my username and password but signed up again.

I know this is old topic but anyway

by number plates legnum do u mean 136num,if not theres another white leggy with white wheels,lol apparently the kid driving it looks just like me too,and thats according to my mum who happened to spot it at wow,got her trained.

The 136num plates are mine and there is another one getting around I noticed with 139num.

I know theres some talk of timing belts on the forum but am needing to get mine done and wondering if any of you have got your timing belt done on the coast and where from. I was going to get auto import service at kawana to do it but when the quote that was $1070 suddenly jumped to $1800 in a month or two after I got the quote, so don't want to go there especially if can get it done cheaper elsewhere, but just not sure who does it here.

Thanks

Top Bottom