[QLD] Sunny Coast crew

bratwurst_boy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
daniel
Drive
98 legnum type s, jzza70 supra
hey guys, just wondering if any of you have had your car serviced at import auto centre at kawana??? i gotta get mine serviced soon and i don't trust the mechanics where i live and the sunny coast is the closest place..

cheers
dan

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Dan,

What exactly do you need to do? Just regular service? or something more specific?

If its just regular, and you have no large issues, DIY it, theres nothing special to servicing them, use good Full Synthetic Fluids and branded filters.

BTW: Any guys up for a meet this week?

Cheers,
Brent

G

Unregistered
yea i have used them and there very good. the ude runnin the show is from england and he knows his stuff. i had my timing belt and waterpump done there. where you from

G

Unregistered
got a new bov brent. you can have yours back. yea we should have a meet. im away all weekend tho. let me no anyway.

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
what bov did you get?

I get my IC piping finished on Thursday, be good to have it all done :)

Mayb could do a meet/cruise thursday or friday night?

cheers,
brent

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
dont no yet guys,i mite go down to briz sometime in the week so wont realy want to drive heaps more and burn some fuel,but ill keep in touch with this thread and see wat happens

james

G

Unregistered
just a type 1 turbosmart. it was real cheap so grabbed it.
yea im keen so let me no. i leave friday afternoon. ive been to a few exhuaust places checkin things out. im still not sure which direction im gonna head tho. im still saving the money so im in no hurry.

darryl

bratwurst_boy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
daniel
Drive
98 legnum type s, jzza70 supra
hey guys, i live at rainbow beach, i gotta get a regular service, gearbox service, power steering seal replaced and i found some milky residue on my dipstick and under the oil cap that i need checking out.

darryl: what are they like on price????

cheers

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
i dont know about that place,but i got a quote today on a full transmission flush for $250,anyone know if thats a good price?

G

Unregistered
yea there no more expensive than a normal shop. the thing that will throw the cost out is the availibilty of parts and whether they have to wait for them. i had to get a part flown in from sydney so it cost another 50 as an example but they have about 15-20 legnums there at any one time.

james i had mine done for 180. so just depends what else there doin. they flushed 18 litres of oil through mine to get it clean. yours might not take that much to get it clean.

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
yer i was quoted 250 with only 8 litres flushed through,im getting ripped off,where was yours done?

G

Unregistered
auto leaders in maroochdore. they had th car for an afternoon. it made the gears changes a bit smoother.

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
anyone done for a trip to lakeside raceway on the 10th of august,$150 for 15 laps.
im not going in it coz my car is will be in the middle of its mods.plus i want to wait till ive gotten coilovers,transmission and powersteering cooler and preferably an ayc flush

just thought id put it out there,couple of my mates want me to go but im working,just seeing if anyone else wanted to go

G

Unregistered
nice. how much did it cost. im back at the coast now. wehould have a bbq this weekend or something if the weathers nice.

Top Bottom