[QLD] Test N Tune - July 12

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi,

I know this is AGES away but I thought I'd post this here so no one forgets. There is a Test N Tune (1/4 mile drags) on out at Willowbank on Sat July 12 from 4:30pm.

Additionally, there is a car club session before hand from 12:30pm.

It's $36 for the normal Test N Tune or $60 for the club session and the Test N Tune session (8+ hours of runs yay!!). Both entry fees include one passenger as a spectator.

If you are interested in the club session as well, PM me and I'll send you the contact details of the person to pre-pay. I'm not sure how many spots there are so best to get in now. I'm sure it will be a lot less than the big crowds you get at a Saturday Test N Tune.

As per usual you need a helmet and long sleeves and pants to race.

I'll be there for both sessions.

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
Sorry mate i can't make the Test and Tune (as much as i would like to). Prior commitments on that day.

G

Unregistered
I'll be down, but I doubt I'll be doing 8 hours of racing. The legnum is pretty stock performance wise besides boost so there won't be much point in me doing much more than a few runs anyways.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
No worries Kris, if you get there right on 4pm we can hopefully get a run against each other.

I hope my car will last the distance :)

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
should i go?

Of course you should!

If you're worried about your clutch, just launch it gently this time. At least it'll give you some idea of how quick your car goes. Then we you have a new one you can go back an really go for it.

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
im not working that day, i'll see if i can go, i might bring my gf's brothers.. they're into cars too..

G

Unregistered
dont be a girl Christiandlk,fn Rosklgnkjhigmksnav ahhh whatever you have to go i'll probably come and do some runs too.

G

Unregistered
So who is coming tonight??? I should be, just grabbing a helmet now...

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
How'd you go benny?

I'd be keen to run it on a cool night like this, but my clutch is getting pretty weak. Doesn't like more than a 3k launch anymore.

G

Unregistered
So frustrating. 14.08 then a 14.06 then a 14.014. Was desperately trying to get into 13's but you cant get any closer than that. Lee did well though...bastard. By the time i got there it was chockers and about an hour between runs waiting in line. My car wasnt getting full boost because of the heat build up which was frustrating cause with such low temps it had good potential. There was a civic there running identical times as me and i got to race him on the highway a few times on the way home and had no trouble walking away from him there :(. Enough of my whinging still dont know if my car has dropped power or not till dyno day i guess.

Top Bottom