frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
I usually like to wash my cars twice a month if i got money... anyone else like that? i know QLD is a bit bigger than victoria but still.. surely there is somewhere central we can all bunch up at carlovers and give our rides some shine ;)

Im mainly posting cause i noticed the victoria one and id love to see something like that for QLD (if there is enough of us?)

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Gee I would have thought with the amount of rain we're currently getting along the QLD east coast it would simply be a matter of throwing some liquid soap on the car and waiting five minute for the next down pour.

I washed mine the other day. No sooner had I cleaned it than it rained. Luckily I had the car under cover. Shortly after I had to go into Redland Bay. There's a good reason why it's called that. The soil is rich eroded volcanic soil and it's deep red. Well you know what happened next. Red streaks all over my nice white Leggie. Not a good look. Anyway the news wasn't all bad. Within 10 minutes of getting home, it started to hiss down rain again and wash of most of the red dirt.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
There's a few of you on the southside these days - maybe you could organise something around there. If we get a couple more cars on the coast I'll look at doing something down here.

cheers

Lee

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
well tomorrow is super sunday.. anyone for a wash up meet tonight?

G

Unregistered
Can't tonight or tomorrow but you should come along on wednesday night because a few of us are meeting up with Nick who is going to be up here on the coast.

G

Unregistered
I think he may be poking fun of the guys who own white leggies/galants...

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Yeah I guessed that... I better wash My car as it is looking alittle purple these days...

G

Unregistered
Lol...mine is actually looking a little black, so will definitely have to give it a clean, too!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
A wash patrol would be a great idea...just need to work out where some of these places are.....one across the motorway from the Hyperdome, one on Beaudesert Rd in Acrherfield ... any more round in between?

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
well i live northside... but im more than happy to go south of brisbane to meet up (its only 30-45mins drive.) Just tell me where a car lovers or one of those kinda places is down south ;)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
there's a DIY Carwash bays near Macgregor/Mount Gravatt area..

I think it would be fair for everyone since its in between Gold Coast and Northside of Brisbane

here's a pic.. coming from either north or south take the Logan Road Exit
carwash.jpg

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
I was my car at home in my carport... some of us are lucky to have a rain water tank ;)

I would still come out occasionally to meet up tho.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
yeah we could all meet up and WASH our throats with a couple of mid strength beers sometime, so we can still drive.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
that spot for the car wash looks great.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
So guys...my car is needing a bit of a wash......when and where?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
my car just got washed the other day.. and now its dirty again..

SO.. WHEN ARE WE HAVING THIS? :p

Top Bottom