frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
sundays would probably be our best bet.. hows everyone feel about that? i dont know whats happening this sunday i think i have skirmish, but let me know what you think?

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Yeah Im keen for sunday bruthas, hey Josh, whats the deal with Skirmish man? Can we join in bro? Im up for a bit of shoot'em up!

G

Unregistered
Aren't the car washes friggin' busy on Sundays? The one on Beaudesert Rd Acacia Ridge (Not Archerfield as said above) is always queued up on Sundays. I assumed they are all the same. No?

Might all change after the dams hit 40% this weekend.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Hmm still thinking of another day then i spose. as for skirmish i havent heard anything about it yet lol.. its just something one of krystal's mates are doing and i was like count me in ;) loved it the first time i done it... expensive but fun.

Any other day suggestions? the only problem is i got so much going to be happening soon... uni monday nights, tuesdays and wednesday afternoons, followed by work every other hour including saturdays. Sunday during the day or any other night would be my only hope... but then its a long drive unless im staying at krystals which would have to be a weekend.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
How about Thursday nights? Say 830 pm or so this means people can go shopping earlier and be ready for a wash later...

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
yeah if any weeknight thursday nights would need to be the one for me i think.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
How about this Thursday night ..... 7th March at 8pm as my car needs a wash badly !! Are there any wash places near Garden City ?

Come see my new pipe work!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
ill see if i can be there but only to watch and chat... can't promise though...

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Ok I have a place....down Logan Rd at the (Freedom?) or one of the other independant gas station.
I have included a map and the wash area is in behind the gas station..it is a small slip way before you get to the Brisbane Technology Park left hand turn with is in turn before The Glen (on the right)and the Gateway turnoff(left and right) and the RACQ (on the right)

We will make it for 8:30pm this Thursday 6th March

Attachments

• sgpapi7-ZNU4HZ-1204601826392.jpg
    sgpapi7-ZNU4HZ-1204601826392.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 18

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
ill try be there a bit before 8:30, cause i gotta still drive allll the way back to redcliffe after that xD im almost guaranteed to have to fill up AGAIN tomorrow... thats like ..2 days a tank at the moment

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Sweet as..i will be there round 8:15 or so

Peter D and Leigh.....you guys gonna be there? Anyone else?

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
im up bro, got to shoot in too work for an hour, back home for dinner then down to the wash patrol. Oh and grab a couple of beers b4 hand.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
hey im leaving in a sec for anyone not already left. Prob be there as long as it takes to clean our rides :p i for one take more than an hour including drying, waxing, doing the wheels lol

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Well...Thanks everyone who came along to the first QLD Wash Patrol...it was a pretty good night and as my car REALLY needed a wash it was good to get the dirt and grim off!!

I have added a few photo's BUT I had forgotten to charge the camera so this is done with a cell phone and look pretty poo......

Attachments

• Wash Patrol 1a.JPG
    Wash Patrol 1a.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Wash Patrol 2a.JPG
    Wash Patrol 2a.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Wash patrol 3a.JPG
    Wash patrol 3a.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Wash Patrol 4a.JPG
    Wash Patrol 4a.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 16

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Poo photos aside, it was a good little meet we had there. Nice to meet some of your friends Kev including Greg and his partner, was also nice to meet the many random car washer people and have an OZVR4 presence which im sure was noted by onlookers. Especially IT33Z lol

Top Bottom