Rainbow Beach Mini-Meet 8/4/09

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hi everyone,

Been at Pine Rivers & Rainbow Beach the past few weeks for work-related stuff. While at Rainbow Beach, I've been catching up with Dan (bratwurst_boy) who works at the same place I'm doing work at.

Finally got the chance today to snap some (crappy) photos. There is beautiful Fraser Island only like 15mins away but I won't get the chance to see it...

Here's the pics ; Dan's the S2 & mine's the venerable Grandpa S1.

Image002-1.jpg

Image003-1.jpg

Image004-1.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image006.jpg

Will need to come back later this month, hopefully with better photos next time. We cruised around to Dan's house & checked out his black '89 Supra & listen to his awfully loud exhaust on it.

bratwurst_boy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
daniel
Drive
98 legnum type s, jzza70 supra
hey brad the pics are pretty good for a camera phone. lol that car is turning you into a grandpa.... the supra's exhaust isn't that loud :rolleyes: hopefully when you come up next the supra will have all the interior back in it and i won't have to steal the leggies battery to start it :bigsmile:

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
message me next time,ill have my car back no the road this week fingers crossed,and i wanna drive the shit out of it!!!the roads from noosa to rainbow are awesome...well the last 20 mins of the drive are anyway

love how you painted your headlights and fogs,i wonder if white lights would stand out TOO much on a dark blue car

bratwurst_boy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
daniel
Drive
98 legnum type s, jzza70 supra
that would be cool i love driving the rainbow road. the lights and fogs were painted in japan, i don't know about the lights, if you come up i could swap them and you could see for yourself.

Top Bottom