Rare parts sale

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
If ya get a quote for shipping and stuff and it's not toooo bad the yeah might be in! But yeah just lemme know man! Thanks!

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
Cibies are very hard to find.. You can only get them second hand as their no longer made. Your best bet is to keep a look out on yahoo japan although be expecting to pay allllot of money for them!! Least ive seen em go for is about ¥65,000 before shipping! Not cheap!

Edit: or am I missunderstanding what they are? Is it plastic that goes over the lamps so if rocks fly up it won't break the light or is it the base and you add your own projectors to it??

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
Depends of they are copies of the legit cibies OR reproductions made for the USDM galant.

Also I'd like to add, the tgc member 'cali' Who is affiliated with so cal customs is pretty slack and abscent minded. Perhaps this was just my bad experiences with him, maybe Christian will say otherwise. Just be aware.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
I bought the following off Cali..

CF Liberal Grill
7G Rear Toe & Camber Control Arm
FG EVO 7 Front Bumper Air Intake

I'm yet to pay him for the shipping.. as it's quite costly..

I'm keen to see some more pictures of that grill, I'm not sure if I like the way it comes up over the headlights but I like the general design of it. Where on the site is the Evo air intake?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
I'm yet to receive my stuff from Cali, but so far communications been very good.. maybe he's given me that extra courtesy as I have paid him in advance with the stuff that I've ordered from him..

once it all arrive.. you guys will be the first to see it.. looks like I won't be able to see it til maybe early Feb due to the shipping cost nearly costing me around $400.. so all in all postage & cost of items would be around a little less than $1k..

not sure why Cali didnt really communicate with Paulie as I've seen him express his interest in some stuff that Cali was producing/selling..

I've asked him about that Lip for the FL bumper, one from the Netherlands - to see if he was gonna make a mould for it.. Im yet to see/hear confirmation that he will start or start an EOI..

@Aamir - about the Cibie Headlight Shrouds.. like what they're titled, they are just shrouds. you'll need to fabricate or find a way to mount the projector units into the shroud..

here are some example headlamps..

for the low beam...
90mmLowBeamDEHeadlampModuleH9bulb.jpg

and high beam..
Hella90mmHighBeamHeadlampModuleH9bu.jpg

sad part about the CIBIE headlight is.. if and when a stone strikes into the lens itself, there is a high probability that it'll get damage and worse crack/shatter..

so I reckon' projector retrofit into our oem headlamp is more ideal.. you have a protection against stone chips & etc. before it hits the actual unit..

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
I have been waiting on parts from Noel ( socalautowerks) for some time now, he has lost his moulds for the cibies, but he is trying to find them again. I should have the vogue lip and liberal grille in the next week or so. His shipping for both parts was approx $450, as it is not done by weight. He didnt want to give me his SF challenge wheels :( lol. Anyways will advise how they fit when they arrive.

Top Bottom