repainting my galant vr4

sexspecvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
ADAM
Drive
GALANT VR4
hi fellas been a wile since i posted but yeah iv dicided to repaint the g. im doing a silver with metal flake , iv been painting for 8yrs now so i need to show it. ill be taking film and pic of the car when im painting it so u guyes get a ider wat is involved .

i was gonna put a kit on the car but i dont want to look like one of those try hards trying to make there car into a ticpical boy racer! so gonna keep it smooth and the only mod im doing is welding the holes in the boot and putting a lip spoiler on. i have 17s on it at the moment but gonna paint them black or white not too sure, imput would be great on this not too sure what goes good with silver!

so easter holidays it will be all done so ill put up pics and video for all u vr 4 nutters!

sexspecvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
ADAM
Drive
GALANT VR4
ok fellas the car will be painted on good friday i will have pic up as soon as i get home. car is all sanded and ready to ! i have disided to use ppg as i use it every day im going to use hs (high solids) clear for a deep gloss!!! the silver with metal flake should stand out lovly! but i need to paint my rims as there are silver atm! any iders or imput would be great.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
I would go black rims with silver but it's your choice bro, and you're gunna be the one driving the car. Look forward to seeing it when it's all done, should look very nice.

sexspecvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
ADAM
Drive
GALANT VR4
yeah man its my car so u think black huh also cheak my other post on diff oil dont know how to change it

G

Unregistered
i'd go black too.
so if you do this everyday... how much would it cost me for a re-spray?
will you be keen for the proposed cruise on 18-19th april then?
=]

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
I think he is talking about painting his rims black.
I think you should by all means run with black rims with that colour you have decided on, it would look just perfect.

sexspecvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
ADAM
Drive
GALANT VR4
ill never own a black they show every improfection . but black is nice tho.

djb160

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Dale
Drive
Legnum VR4 "Grimace"
Nissan Leaf
Just another opinion but I hate black rims on any car. On a silver VR4 I think a Hyper finish looks best, or something similar. Just my 2 cents.

sexspecvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
ADAM
Drive
GALANT VR4
ok guyes i just got back form the spray booth and the car looks great i got some pics for u vr4 nutter . just trying to find the usb cable for the camra. it wont be long.!!! looks realy good very happy with the out come

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
i suggest you upload them to photobucket.com if you haven't got an account yet, i suggest you create one... as far as i know there's a limit in ozvr4 on what size and quality of pics that you can upload (but i think mainly its due to size)

sexspecvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
ADAM
Drive
GALANT VR4
100_0998.jpg
100_1000.jpg
100_1004.jpg
100_1003.jpg
100_0998.jpg
100_0997.jpg
100_0995.jpg

ok so thers a quick peak of what iv been doing today . painting the weels to morrow in black christal

sexspecvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
ADAM
Drive
GALANT VR4
naughtaika what do u think about the rims black!? im doing it tomorrow

Top Bottom