SA JDM meets

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Drove past the cruise near Virginia on the expressway on my way back from gawler. A lot of cars! Saw a few legnums, a white one and a dark one, didn't see Shane's though.

Bugz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
Trigger Manual Legume.. Couple of Rollas.
There was a lot of vr4s last night. 9 if I recal correctly.

Great to see :)

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
What happened to the cruise sheet directions! The last turn said turn left onto Murray st. I got into Tanunda until I realised it didn't sound right. Bit disappointing.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Was just looking at some photos, what was that green and black thing between Steve's Galant and Shane's Legnum? Was it a two tone Leggie?

[Image not found]

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
That's Hayley's car. Hadn't seen her on a cruise in many years. She's a member on here who never comes on anymore. One of the first Legnum owners in SA back in 07 or there abouts. It was originally black and she did some weird paint job. Who knows why she chose that colour scheme. She also does car interior upholstery and has retrimmed her interior. Was trying to convince her to come on here and do a mini group buy for people interested in redoing their interior.

Bugz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
Trigger Manual Legume.. Couple of Rollas.
Yeh the Murray street instructions were quite odd. I just followed the pack infront of me, who took a left kinda hooked back and onto the freight road to Angaston.

There was a fare bit of confusion, especially at the woodside turn off. So many people, myself included, followed into birdwood before hooking a Uturn.

VR4 6A13TT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Shane
Drive
PFL VR4 Legnum
Didnt wanna make a new thread so this is most suited place. Anyone keen for a cruise tonight??

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
My car is having a sleep over at driven tonight.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I was already out at that stage, spewing.. Is the evo good to go!?

I hit a rabbit last night and cracked my bumper again! :( ropeable!!

What you getting done taylor?

Spewing!

Just spark plugs and all the associated gaskets and seals that goes along with them.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
I was already out at that stage, spewing.. Is the evo good to go!?

I hit a rabbit last night and cracked my bumper again! :( ropeable!!

What you getting done taylor?

Bummer Shane ffs!

Evo wont be ready till late this week or early the next :(

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Just remembered about this coming up in 3 weeks.

http://www.offyarockerpromo.com/

I entered it a few years ago and it wasn't too bad. There's a bit more old school muscle mixed than most car shows. If enough people are interested and not too car-showed out from AJP I'll create a new thread.

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum
Anyone going to hardtuned.net meet on Saturday?

Meet is Saturday night : 15th June 2013 7PM @ BUNNING MILE END.

Driven cruise is on Sunday as well, don't need to ask as a lot of us will attend. :)

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Hard Tuned meets are a train wreck now. They willingly invite defect trigger happy cops and expect them to place nice. A decent amount of defects are handed out and the organisers claim everyone who got a defect were being hoons.

Rince and repeat every 6 months.

A Driven cruise? When was that posted up?

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
The hardtuned ones haven't been anywhere near as bad as you say. The last one was at Mt. Lofty, which was a retarded move. All the ones prior to that have been fine, with only 1 or 2 defects. Not bad considering every car there could be defected for something.

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum
The driven one is on the Facebook page. Starts at 2 at the shop and leave at 245. Through the Barossa.

Im with Taylor. They haven't been that bad. Were there any issues at Mt Lofty?

Top Bottom