Sart0ri aka Adam // Sydney, NSW

sart0ri

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
2000 VR-4 Galant
I have deleted some pics and details from this thread. Having this much detail about my car including where it is parked on an open website was making me nervous. I would be grateful if you would remove the suburb from your posts, I have already lost a car from that car park.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Good call Adam.

btw I hope I didn't cause any offense in regards to my comment on your intake pipe, I was just observing :)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I have deleted some pics and details from this thread. Having this much detail about my car including where it is parked on an open website was making me nervous. I would be grateful if you would remove the suburb from your posts, I have already lost a car from that car park.

All good, I cleared the post :)

sart0ri

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
2000 VR-4 Galant
Thanks for understanding guys, and absolutely no offense taken Paul

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
hey adam,
can you link me to a pic of the enginebay? im interested to see what it looks like, you can PM me a link if you would prefer.

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
I have deleted some pics and details from this thread. Having this much detail about my car including where it is parked on an open website was making me nervous.

ohh thank god,i read this thread from page one and theres gaps between posts that i know im missing,my head was outta control when ppl are oohhing and arrghhingg at things i couldnt see.

wats all this about some 60kw gain by tune??lol

sart0ri

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
2000 VR-4 Galant
It wasn't a tune, it was putting the HKS ECV back on and using a dyno to set the boost to what the ECU was tuned to, the increase came from changing the boost from 7psi to 15. I would get it retuned, but I have no idea how to get the software PROS Engineering used to tune their ECU's

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
If you want to get it retuned you need to send the ECU back to Pros unfortunately. The way I understand it working is that you send them the mods of your car and the fuel it is running on and they re-tune to suit.

sart0ri

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
2000 VR-4 Galant
Damn, I will put a Haltech ECU in if I have trouble with the current one then. I couldn't even find an email address for Pros to ask for their software.

Top Bottom