Slinz Sunday detailing fun!!

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
the legume looks pimp tom. the detail job came up well

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Wow really nice work! Awesome job Adam. Might have to get some pricing from you at some stage! Mine is due for a decent clean.

And Slinz, those new rims look HOT! One of the nicest looking cars on here I reckon. Not over the top but plenty of street cred :)

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Wow really nice work! Awesome job Adam. Might have to get some pricing from you at some stage! Mine is due for a decent clean.

And Slinz, those new rims look HOT! One of the nicest looking cars on here I reckon. Not over the top but plenty of street cred :)

Thanks Peter, no problem shoot me a PM when your ready.

Jase

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jase
Drive
1998 Mitsubish Legnum VR4 - Type S FL
Car looks awesome Tom, ballinn ahah and nice work Adam, did a really nice job on it, how long did it take you, just out curiosity.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Car looks awesome Tom, ballinn ahah and nice work Adam, did a really nice job on it, how long did it take you, just out curiosity.

Thanks Jase, Toms took me about 5 hours. Thats including clay bar/decontamination, machine cut, machine polish, wash and final hand seal and finishing touches

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Cheers doods, now I just have to fix the weather shield, the crappy driver's door dent and the stone-chipped front bar...Then she will be as I hoped!

Top Bottom