Smitty's Services: Concreting and Electrical Test & Tag, plus other general monkey work.

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Hi all,

I need cash so it's time to start selling myself in St Kilda. You can find me on the corner of Inkerman and Barkly, I'll be in the red negligee and black knee-high CFM boots.
:eek:
You can prevent this from happening by enlisting one or more of my "other" services:

Concrete Paving:

Driveways, foot paths, pergolas etc. Not doing crossovers, sorry.
I'll do plain concrete, coloured, smaller exposed aggregate jobs and stamped patterns. I can't do faux brick/stencil finishes however.
I'm not out to try and extort people, unlike some business owners, so for most jobs it'd be a flat daily labour rate on top of material costs. Obviously that would be a bit more or less depending on the complexity/size of the job, I dont feel honest doing a pad for a spa for $500 labour, but im not too keep on doing a 2km long driveway for $300 labour either....

Electrical Appliance/Power Tool Testing & Tagging

Any appliances/tools for use pretty much anywhere outside of home needs to be proven that it is sate to use, as per AS/NZS: 3760.
I can do that. My rate is $5 per tag, not sure what the standard fee is but any more seems a bit steep and any less seems not worth doing...

Other general monkey work:
I've got other construction-related skills thanks to my job, which im happy to hire out, and a fairly good understanding of the way shit's done, so anything you need doing and CBF doing yourself, if i can do it for ya, i will.

Let me know folks!

Smitty.

plahiff

Idling at the Lights
First Name
paul lahiff
Drive
vr4 and bolwell nagari
yes please

hi smitty
need 100 plus tools and leads tagged please phone paul on 0409 855 845
thanks