LAN Party at Smitty's

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
*Bump!

Just wondering if easter's an acceptable weekend to have this shindig?

Okidoki,

Wondering if anyone's willing to do this over the Easter weekend; next weekend is no good, and too short notice, weekend after is the family BBQ meet(21st), and Jen's going to another lockout at Hearthstone (that tris and rh1no might want to go to aswell) the following weekend (26th).

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
need to confirm with family before i can commit to that weekend.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
wow, Alex mate, I hope your ready for the nerd squad to descend on your house like a plague of locusts? Shit, I'd better start downloading some games again :D

Although, you know I'm just going to be playing wow with your missus all night hehehe... oh such nerds...

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
OK will compile a list of games we want, so everyone can be prepared....

Jen wants to know, what server on WoW are you on?

yoshimitsu9

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stefan
Drive
ae86 sprinter
wow, Alex mate, I hope your ready for the nerd squad to descend on your house like a plague of locusts? Shit, I'd better start downloading some games again :D

Although, you know I'm just going to be playing wow with your missus all night hehehe... oh such nerds...

dude seriously.... world of nerdcraft? i thought you were cooler than that :p

cs 1.6
battlefield 2
generals zero hour

someone better aquire battlefield bad company 2, looks 10x better than bf2

to add to my slight nerdiness i used to pwn most people at cs 1.6 at virtual arena, coolyah and chens network games in box hill back in the day

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
Updated the OP, given more details, added more games, added list of attending members etc

Can a mod please change the threat title to "Lan Party at Smitty's" or some such? At least get rid of the EOI..... gone a bit farther than just an expression:p

wookie

Crunching Gears
Premium Member
First Name
Aaron
Drive
LTD and 1300 coupe
wow-wrath-of-the-lich-king.jpg
WOW! sweet although getting the com away from my daughter and her facebook-twitter- bebo whateva would be like cutting off a limb lol....

knickers

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nic
Drive
'99 EC5A VR-4 Type V
:p
dude seriously.... world of nerdcraft? i thought you were cooler than that :p

cs 1.6
battlefield 2
generals zero hour

someone better aquire battlefield bad company 2, looks 10x better than bf2

to add to my slight nerdiness i used to pwn most people at cs 1.6 at virtual arena, coolyah and chens network games in box hill back in the day

Haha I still have my original VA card from when they first opened! That was before 1.6 or BF2 came out... I was unbeatable in 1942 and desert storm. Vietnam was fun when you had some CCR crakin and were coming in low with a full Huey! I stopped playing PC games not long after bf2, now I'm just on the PS3 so doubt I'll be coming along!

If there is ever a desert storm competition though, it's on like donkey kong.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
We can run a BF:Vietnam co-op server... humans vs a tonne of NPCs :)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Can you play Forza 3 networked with another XBox? If so, somebody bring a second one... that's what I wanna play!

... not that I'd be any good at it, or ever actually played it before.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Argh, I just noticed the actual date. I can't make it - I'll be out of town attending a wedding!

G

Unregistered
Bah 1.6 - Source engine. <3
Things we often play at LANs:
CS: Source
C&C 3
Warcraft 3 (Tower wars, 3 Corridors, DoTA, etc.)
COD x

And then whatever else is buzzing at the time of the LAN. :)

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
Wow, and my wife thinks I am a nerd. She has no idea lol. Having said that I do play WOW as well. Not so much since I moved to Point Cook (worlds capital of sucky internet). I keep being dc'd all the time. I'm on Proudmoore for PVE and Gorgonnash for PVP. Go the Moonkin!!!!!

yoshimitsu9

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stefan
Drive
ae86 sprinter
:p

Haha I still have my original VA card from when they first opened! That was before 1.6 or BF2 came out... I was unbeatable in 1942 and desert storm. Vietnam was fun when you had some CCR crakin and were coming in low with a full Huey! I stopped playing PC games not long after bf2, now I'm just on the PS3 so doubt I'll be coming along!

If there is ever a desert storm competition though, it's on like donkey kong.

yeh same here, the card is floating around somewhere. sadly enough ive been playing cs on and off for like 8 years

under what name did you play as at VA?
i played as attila_the_nun, then vash (until some little punk ass kid a few years younger than me started me, i didnt hit back as a 16y/o smacking the shit out of a 13/14y/o wouldnt look very good if cops got involved. quite embarrasing for me though) and finally hachi roku

Top Bottom