[VIC] 2008 X-Mas Party

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Dont stress James, I'm sure once the nice weather hit's we will be out and about a lot more.
Hell, we (ozvr4) have only been here for a few years and car numbers are only just starting to raise high enough for decent turn out cruises anyway.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Is there a place to organise a rally-point/stop in Frankston for Derek and the others who may wish to join us?

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Is there a place to organise a rally-point/stop in Frankston for Derek and the others who may wish to join us?

I am sure we can call Derek and others as we are leaving the kick off point, and people can join on. If we have the radios with us, this should make hooking up pretty easy.

If we make too many stops along the way it might end up taking forever to get down there!

G

Unregistered
If Foresters are welcome.. put me down =D

I'll promise to stay out of the photos and at the back of the pack since you cant keep up with me if I'm at the front ... ha! =p

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I am sure we can call Derek and others as we are leaving the kick off point, and people can join on. If we have the radios with us, this should make hooking up pretty easy.

If we make too many stops along the way it might end up taking forever to get down there!

You might wish to stop at the Frankston foreshore for photos anyway, if it's not too crowded.

Still trying to get confirmation if I can come.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I have a bit of gear that needs to be tested... a camera that can strap itself to the outside of a car and records straight to SDHC cards :D

G

Unregistered
I have one of them somewhere Gav, pretty fun bit of gear.

After checking out all the bizzo i have around the time, i would like to say that i am definetly in with my missues, so put me down for two deffinet's :D

G

Unregistered
Assuming i haven't sold my legnum by 6 December, i'm in. I will confirm closer to the date.

G

Unregistered
steveus you can come but the only reason you will be at the back is cause we will all leave you for dead, haha SLOW BUS.lol

we should have a photo of all our cars surrounding the one forester.lol would look cool

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
hahahaha i rekon that would look awesome, we would have to take the pic from up on a ill or something.

Bring the bus along steve.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Good to have you on board mate, I have updated the initial post.

Now go and get your UHF would ya!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Paul, come along anyway mate Legnum or no Legnum. No mankinis though (keep it for Kazakhastan).

Jmo, haven't seen you around. Good to have ya back onboard :)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Paul, if you haven't got your car you can ride shotgun with me. I can drive past your place anyway on my way to Albert Park.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Gah.

A "career limiting move" may be NOT rockin' up to my work christmas function. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Any employer tight enough to have to the x-mas party on staff time, is prolly not worth worrying about IMO! lol

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Amen to that. Legend has it that it was a "dry" event, but now it's in the wind that there's gonna be good booze and marquee.

But cruise vs work shenanigans (where it's always good to mind your manners)... no contest. I just may check to see what people are up to afterwards. The cruise may end in St Kilda for me :)

G

Unregistered
So less then a month to go people, Starting to get excited :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Two weeks to go! Get those UHF radios and Kris Kringle pressies ready :)

Top Bottom