200,000kms Party hehe...

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Would the Galant exhaust be the same as the Legnum?

They say Legnum on the site, and then have both EC5A and EC5W.. but, just to be sure I thought I'd ask :)

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
The rear of the Legnum is about 40mm longer so the exhaust for one is a little bit longer, nothing much to worry about though.

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
ive got that exhaust,the cannon is enormous but it sounds great,that picture doesnt make it look big at all though

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
OK for your NSW boys let's put it to rest ;

Here's a pic of the Fujitsubo exhaust on the rack at MEEK ;

Image003.jpg

as I said before, it's for the 6G VR4 Galants (E39). Chris from MEEK said he can get them in for ours, but it would have to be a group buy.

He also has the Cusco hard pipe kit in stock ! Only the 1 to see what it was like so he was using my engine to see where the bits went as he hadn't tried it before.

Said the car was in really good nick considering the k's it racked up !

Brad - We were discussing the daul exhaust setup I want for the Super too hehe. There were a few f-bombs from MEEK while talking about what to do hehe ;) Cheers for giving us a crack at it, was thinking it may have only yours that had it & didn't want to steal your thunder bro :bigsmile:

Weeazzz - Does the exhaust actually make a difference to performance ? Is it smoother/efficient/powerful ?

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
He also has the Cusco hard pipe kit in stock ! Only the 1 to see what it was like so he was using my engine to see where the bits went as he hadn't tried it before.

Brad - how much did Chris selling it for now? He showed me that Cusco replacement hard pipe too and test fitted to my car. He was selling it for around $560 which was around Oct last year. I am assuming it was the same pipe he showed you and I guess went up since considering our dollar value against yen.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Brad - how much did Chris selling it for now? He showed me that Cusco replacement hard pipe too and test fitted to my car. He was selling it for around $560 which was around Oct last year. I am assuming it was the same pipe he showed you and I guess went up since considering our dollar value against yen.

Gorgs - I think it was the same price mate. Definately 500-something when he was showing me.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
If Chris still have these pipes around mid April, I will not waste anymore time to grab this off.

Top Bottom