200,000kms Party hehe...

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hey all Sydney peoples,

I'll be in Sydney next weekend after driving back from Griffith (a nice 1100-1200km round trip). On the way back I'll crack the 200,000kms barrier.

The car is booked in to MEEK for the big service on the following Monday & Tuesday.

Anyone got time for a casual meet up on Saturday evening or Sunday arvo? Even though I don't drink myself, a meet up at a pub or somewhere is fine if you all want to 'celebrate' for me haha....:ROFLMAO:

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
If my carrr is fixed then perhaps so!

by the way, what kind of pricing is Meek anyway? One of my Evo pals was quoted some ridiculous amount for a service!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
If my carrr is fixed then perhaps so!

by the way, what kind of pricing is Meek anyway? One of my Evo pals was quoted some ridiculous amount for a service!

Think it was a shade under $1500 all up. That's timing belt & tensioner, water pump, seals etc. They are waiting on an oil delivery though so I am supplying that.

Don't mind the price. It's the peace of mind that makes up for it, & they're never short of work.

Plus they are good to talk to too & explain things really well to a car dumbarse like myself !!:)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
It's not half amazing what a drive to Griffith can do for your kilometres ;) ;

Image000-1.jpg

I will have to film breaking 200,000kms which will happen on the way back from Griffith this Saturday :bigsmile:

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Hey all Sydney peoples,

I'll be in Sydney next weekend after driving back from Griffith (a nice 1100-1200km round trip). On the way back I'll crack the 200,000kms barrier.

The car is booked in to MEEK for the big service on the following Monday & Tuesday.

Anyone got time for a casual meet up on Saturday evening or Sunday arvo? Even though I don't drink myself, a meet up at a pub or somewhere is fine if you all want to 'celebrate' for me haha....:ROFLMAO:

I'll be in Sydney this Satuday arvo for Top Gear Live..... Might meet you need Olympic Park somewhere?

Dimi, Jono you guys keen? (Seeing as you only live just around the corner lol....)

G

Unregistered
Hay Dawso im keen for a meet? What time u gona be in sydney.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Hay Dawso im keen for a meet? What time u gona be in sydney.

Should rename this 'Who wants to meet Dawso'

No one wanna see me ..... :( or my Leggie....

Is there anywhere to pop into at Homebush though ??

I myself have no idea when I'd get back to Sydney.. thinking around the 6pm mark.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Man your dash is filthy :ROFLMAO:

Pfft.. you think that's filthy ?? You ain't seen nothin yet ! :redface:

Creaming soda spilt in the cup holders etc... hehe..

Everytime I go to give the insides a clean out, I end up having to chock fill it with work gear & drive for god knows how long...

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Pfft.. you think that's filthy ?? You ain't seen nothin yet ! :redface:

Creaming soda spilt in the cup holders etc... hehe..

Everytime I go to give the insides a clean out, I end up having to chock fill it with work gear & drive for god knows how long...
Oh no. Please don't do this to the Super VR-4 when she arrives, Brad :(

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Oooh I didn't know you are actually getting the Super! :D woooooot!

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Count me in since I missed the last meet for Dawso!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Do you want me to start a new thread?

BTW - I won't be in the VR4, we'll be in the Mazda :( We are on a budget trip as cash is tight ATM, and i'd much rather put up with 7L/100km in the car lol

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Do you want me to start a new thread?

BTW - I won't be in the VR4, we'll be in the Mazda :( We are on a budget trip as cash is tight ATM, and i'd much rather put up with 7L/100km in the car lol
Dawso man, bring the monster down to Sydney. You and Chris can have fun with your chirping LSD's :ROFLMAO:
Hey, it's all good, you'll get around 10L/100km. Come on, Kevin Rudd's giving us $950.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
LoL, Dawso the minister for finance will have the baby bonus to spend if she gets her way, try using that while your pleading your case...PMSL
I'm a really bad Kitty......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom