sn00ze aka zach

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
hello all in legnum land. just traded the beloved jza80 supra for a pfl manual leggy stock as they come bar cat back exhaust.extremely impressed. being inconspicuous was never so much fun :) however i have a dilemma. i bought brides for the supe before i ever dreamed of owning anything else. brand new ergo2's..they are now sitting on my bedroom floor.should/can they go in the legnum (rails?) considering hard cornering is half the fun of leggys? or would i be better off selling and using the money for some more breathing mods/intercooler etc? any words of wisdom????

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Welcome
You would be able to make them fit somehow, even if you have to go custom. Otherwise some Legnums came standard with recaro's, if you can get some of these its a straight fit.

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
cheers mate yeh just didnt want to fork out for custom rails etc. guess theyre going up for sale and the hunt for some recaros begins

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Zach, welcome, you still can buy genuine Bride seat rails to suit EC5 series Galant/Legnums..

how much did you buy your seats for?

also show us some pics..

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
You can just give them to me if you don't want them ;)

Welcome mate

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
haha shall get on the look out then for some..i believe they're ro type rails so ill see what i can find, would be great to fit them.but then as a perfectionist id have to have the bride material to match in the door cards etc. good project though. ahh i got them off ebay from a store who had them sitting in a showroom car so they werent technically out of the box new but they literally look it, only prob is one of the knobs on the side of one seat is broken..but you can still adjust the seat back and forward because each seat has a knob on either side. and got the pair for a steal at 900. considering one is 1500 new :) ill get pics up tomorrow morning

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
lolll pu-11-me. i do believe you will not find me ever saying i dont want a pair of brides lol...in any sense of the word. cheers for the welcome. missus thinks the oem seats in the leggy are so comfy shes dirty at the fact i want to fit the brides... she does own a heavily modified wrx though...still with oem leather interior..i wouldnt be unhappy with those seats..bloody beaut for stockers

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Welcome Zach, im pretty sure NENGUN.com sell the bride seat rails for our cars.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
welcome mate,

you can get all types of rail on yahoo japan, base mount, side mount etc

throw up some pics of the leggy and the poopra :p

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
thanks everyone looks like the brides are going in...pics will b up soon juts spent the whole day detailing it and now its pouring down.not a happy vegemite but will get some pics up asap.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
also email Jesse Streeter, he can get you the rails cheaper than RHDJapan or other shops..

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
From a JZA80 Supra to a Legnum? That's definitely a change in mindset :)

Gotta post pics of the Brides when they're in!

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
Awesome guys cheers for the info will do definitly want these brides in by Xmas. It's a while away but apprentice wages aren't exactly flattering. Yeh supra was an amazing car just wanted something a bit more unique... Plus Ive already had turbo fwd and rwd so awd seemed the next step lol.. Influenced by the missus rexy I think

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
E.P.I.C delay for the pics so here they are..of the old supra plus my two previous rides, plus the ride the missus and i sh
DSC00633.JPG
a
014.jpg
r
new suby.JPG
e
DSC00086.JPG
DSC00624.JPG

013.jpg

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
EDIT again lol. the suby the missus and i share..gotta love that..what yours i mine :)

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
the white pulsar was affectionately known as..the weapon. it was just one of those freak cars that was too fast for what it was. some toda 264/10.5 cams, extarctors and exhaust plus a decent cai and 17 degrees advanced timing had me running 14.5 second quarters at 96.3 mph with a 2.41 60ft. swaybars and bc coilovers made it a bit of a surprising track warrior too...then i lost my licence and destryoed the bottom end.with no funds,no licence and no rego i stripped it down and sold it for parts. best car to drive.

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
dont know where to put this so its going here...the legnum is gone and ive picked up an r32 gtst...wont let me post a members rides thread..ont know why im pretty sure im a paying member but meh. will still be hanging around though great bunch of guys on here!!!

Top Bottom