Sourcing sponsors for 2013 season

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Those that know me know my background in motorsport and know that I'm building a new car to run in the 2013 Aussie Racing Car Championship.

Those that don't, well you can ask for specific details if need be but most importantly I've had a number of successful years in various Aussie Racing Cars with VIP Petfoods, Pennzoil, RDA, Yokohama, and most recently (2012 season) FW1. I've also had success in state level Formula Ford and in state level Sports Sedans (ie my avatar).

Whilst I struggled with a sub par car last year, I amassed a substantial amout of TV and media coverage and rounded out the championship in 4th place. This year we've made the investment to ensure we're going to have our best opportunity at taking the championship win, but to this stage have had very little interest on the sponsorship side of things. Considering our calendar this year is comprised entirely of V8 Supercar meetins including Clipsal 500, Surfers, and Homebush, there's a good level of exposure on offer.

We're asking for even just a bit of support at the very least and we go out of our way to ensure you get maximum value for your investment, none of this signing a cheque and that's the last you hear of it. If you want the car at your premises for promos, we can do that. If you want tickets at a meeting, or a corporate box for your guests, yep can arrange that too. Anything is possible, and all options are considered.

If anyone here is seriously interested in aligning their business with a competitive, highly accessable national level race team with a strong record of results and professional brand representation, please PM me.

Otherwise if you have anything 'smart' to say, it would be appreciated it you could ensure that it is also intelligent.

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
HI Mitch, the venerable Gold Coast (y)

Top Bottom