spare parts in brisbane

wretch

Idling at the Lights
First Name
nic
Drive
96 legnum
Hi all
Iv tried searching and couldnt find anything related to the info im after.

Just wondering where in brisbane (if you live in bris) u source your parts? Or australia if you choose to.
Im chasing some solenoides for the traction control system and the small grey canister thats next to it in the engine bay on the firewall.
Thanks
Nic

Ps. If anyone has the part numbers I would greatly appreciate them.

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
EC5W 99 and 98 (twin FLs), EC5A 96, E39A 89
anyone knows where i can source a radiator and bonnet and front bar in qld?? FL or whatever fits.. colour is pearl white... for the legnum

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
anyone knows where i can source a radiator and bonnet and front bar in qld?? FL or whatever fits.. colour is pearl white... for the legnum
I arrived too late yesterday Roy, bidding start/completed while I was lstill ooking at the car. Saw your car in car park too!

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
I need a reo support if anyone has one?

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
yeah i am in INC hey man do I know you?? or how do you know me? Some other guy was bidding on the legnum.. DANG.. made it more expensive... she still starts and runs but radiator is styuffed and front bar needs a bit of mending.. I have a silver hood I might spray it in black or just get a carbon fibre look vinyl wrap.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Nah I saw your car in the car park and then saw a post today with your car in the avatar. It looked familiar then saw you were in QLD. So I figured it was you!
Would you mind pm'ing what it went for?

hozza

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nathan
Drive
97 COTY manual legnum.(gone)
96 GTO MR
S13 silvia
I have a bonnet you can have for $20, and may be able to find the grey canister.

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
ok sweet.. what colour hood? is it white?? you got anything else? ow yeah and that legnum at manheim went for $1300.. and fees on top so around $1500.. I think I got ripped but I was happy to find it had keys and started.. If only this other skinny bloke with glasses was not there. I should of given him some laxatives or something.. I would of got it for only $300 then.. whahaha.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Anyone around Brisbane got a white stock radiator grille laying around they want to sell?

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
I have a bonnet you can have for $20, and may be able to find the grey canister.

hey bro what colour is your hood? and when can I buy it off you please..

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
are you repairing that manheim legnum or using it for parts?

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
try my luck repairing it first.. coz only thing wrong was radiator is cracked and ofcourse bumper got pushed in. hood is bent. i think the intercooler might have holes in it too. also in it too.. gonna rip it apart now that it stopped raining and let you all know what is needed and stuff. ow yeah i might post up some pics too.. This can be the OZVR4 project car to make it look original deal... hehehhe

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive

Yo Nathan, Pal, Buddy, never heard from you about the hood and stuff.. please desperately need it..

Top Bottom