Spare stock cat/catback exhaust

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Hi All,

Just letting you all know that if you need a stock exhaust for compliance i have one if you want to borrow/hire it. You can swap it in, get complied, then swap it back out with your other exhaust.

It's in the shed now as have had a 3" metal cat and 3" mild steel catback exhaust installed with a Magnaflow muffler.

Have to take some pic's and sound of it.

Cheers

Scott

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Stock exhaust i am guessing most of the life of the car. Compliance cat was under 10,000k's.

I am not sure if you need a new cat for compliance or not. I just thought that i would throw the offer out there if someone does need to borrow it.

Cheers

Scott

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
In theory it has to be brand new. Dunno how anal the compliance shop will be about that though.

Does yours have just one cat, or three? Post 2000 year model cars have to have three cats for compliance, and two of those are stupidly expensive :banghead:

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Nah, just the 1 cat. Our's is a '99 model. It was complied around the end of March last year.

If it's no good to anyone then it's no good.

Cheers

Scott

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Sorry Scott, I wasn't trying to knock your offer in any way, that's really thoughtful of you! Just trying to clarify so people who think they might need it know if it's applicable for their cars or not.

Top Bottom