Stainless Scuff Plate for Rear Bumper

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Does anyone have a Part# for the stainless scuff plate that goes on the rear bumper of the legnum (series1) please????

G

Unregistered
Hi Kat just checked the one I have in the loft and it's MZ360021

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Thank you Peter

any chance you'd like to part company with it, my cocker spaniels would appreciate it (saves me yelling at them when they dont clear my bumper on the way in and out)...

if not I'll contact the local ripsubishi dealer

G

Unregistered
Thank you Peter

any chance you'd like to part company with it, my cocker spaniels would appreciate it (saves me yelling at them when they dont clear my bumper on the way in and out)...

if not I'll contact the local ripsubishi dealer

Sorry Kat afraid not. I'm not even sure you can still buy them . You do see them secondhand on yahoo japan sometimes

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
LOL,

I was pretty sure that you'd say that, I'll try the local dealer tomorrow and start watching yahoo.jp

Thanks Peter none the less.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Could probably get a metal fabricator to knock something up. Could even etch a Legnum badge into it if you wanted to be a fancy pants.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I'm sure I've been told they didn't have a part number on them... Clearly wasn't asking the right person, huh Pete? :banghead:

On the subject of scuff plates, ARE there part numbers for the aluminium scuff plates for the other 4 doors?

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
SA - - You mean MZ526847 for the doors, yea I found them in Netherlands just waiting for the postman, also have the Rubberished Cargo Tray coming in from the Netherlands aswell - MZ311655 - You don't want to know the pricing, it hurt. But no stock on Tailgate Scuff Plates.....

G

Unregistered
I havent realised how rare they are then! better keep an keener eye on them all!

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Kat how the #@$&*(^ @#$( did you find that?! :confused:

I have a cousin over there, her boyfriend works for Mitsubishi, as soon as PeterT gave me the # for the Tailgate Scuff Plate, I was on the phone, she asked him, didn't have the tailgate plate but had the door plates and also a gargo mat, still looking for the Tailgate Plate....

I think they will have "Galant" embossed on them rather than Legnum though. This is the pdf with Galant accessories listed

http://accesorii.mitsubishi-motors.ro/files/accesorii/catalog-accesorii-galant.pdf

he says there for a legnum, I hope your wrong Peter, but knowing you, your not damn..... guess I'll be on the phone in the morning then to check....

PS Peter, cool link, racks for the snow boards.... thank you...

G

Unregistered
They will still fit but will have the wrong wording as the Legnum wasn't available in Europe.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Oh Fark......... well thats dutched it then......... you were my favourite pom till about 30seconds ago, and let me guess they don't fit the sedans?????

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
legnum ones are available as i have them in mine so it must have been a jap option at least

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
If you weren't married to Renee I'd kiss you Wes...... atleast I have hope now that they might be right.......

they'll (cousin & boyfriend) be home from work in a lil over 3 hours, the phone will be ringing as they come thru the door.....

G

Unregistered
Yes I have the Legnum ones as well but they will be badged galant if you find them in Europe. Again they come up every month or so on yahoo japan so you should find a set there and they often include the rear bumper trim

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Peter will they fit on the sedan Galant......EC5A???

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
ow a cross dresser, sorry my bad, thats excellent news, someone wants them if I cant get legnum ones to replace these, so not a total loss.

Thanks Peter

Top Bottom