Stainless Scuff Plate for Rear Bumper

G

Unregistered
Thats a different rear bumper scuff plate than the one i have, the Legnum lettering is smaller and on the RHS i think!

edit: pic attached, interesting that there is more than one type out there?

Rearscuffplate.jpg

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Its just a sticker Trevor,

Perhaps someone with a set on there car might pull one off and check the Part #, the ones I have are for Galant Embossed Scuff Plates..

Who has Legnum Embossed Door Scuff Plates?????? Hopefully Series 1 and Series 2 are the same??

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I do. I also have the full kit including rear boot 1

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
David Darling????

can you have a look for the number on the bottom of the door scuff plates

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I've got em too (On REBOOT) but unfortunately its in "storage" at the moment lol

G

Unregistered
Ill check tomorrow morning, i have the Legnum embossed scuff plates.

Mike

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Had a look at the driver side one there is nothing except the letters RA

csj

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Christer
Drive
Galant Avance Estate (Eurospec Legnum) 2003
They will still fit but will have the wrong wording as the Legnum wasn't available in Europe.
The Legnum WAS available in Europe, but was called Galant Kombi, Galant Estate or Galant Station Wagon, though without the twin-turbo and AWD systems.

Regardless, thanks to your discussion here, I have found such a stainless steel scuff plate for my car. It took one phone call, and the guy is currently looking for it on his shelves. :D

G

Unregistered
The Legnum WAS available in Europe, but was called Galant Kombi, Galant Estate or Galant Station Wagon, though without the twin-turbo and AWD systems.

Which is what Peter said if im not mistaken, the Galant Estate was but NOT the Legnum. :(

G

Unregistered

Regardless, thanks to your discussion here, I have found such a stainless steel scuff plate for my car. It took one phone call, and the guy is currently looking for it on his shelves. :D

As Mike said. And you don't need to use capitals to try and make a point

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Well now that we have the part #'s for the Galant passenger door sill scuff plates ( MZ526847 ), we've satisfied the needs for the EC5A owners, hopefully we can fill in the gap with the Legnum part #'s with both the tailgate and passenger door sill scuff plates.

Even though I wasn't looking for it at the time the rubberished moulded cargo tray is a huge find in my opinion for anyone who has dogs or uses their car for work ( MZ311655 ).

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Managed to figure some of this out. MZ526847 (door sill scuff plate embossed with 'Galant') is available from Japan. Still no idea on the part number for the Legnum door sill scuff plates.

Part numbers for the Legnum bumper scuff plate are MZ570800 for Series 1 and MZ570801 for Series 2 (facelift) :bigsmile:

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
If anyone can find MZ570800 please let me know also; keen to replace mine that got damaged in the rear-ending I copped. (no comments :p )

markfivestar

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Beckett
Drive
1997 COTY Legnum
im definately interested in tracking down one of these. If someone finds a stockpile can they let me know aswell please. I might have missed it, but what sort of dollars are they worth when they can be found.

Top Bottom