Stancetards

pugme

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Darren
Drive
COTY
bare with me now.... haha

right so me and a few friends were getting stuck at shows as we couldnt all always get into the show and shine area and we didnt have a club to go with so it was becoming a small problem.

so Stancetards was born!! me with the vr, my housemate with a s14, one friend has a stanced r34, one has a peugeot on cosworth wheels and the other needs help!! lol

since the group when live on facebook 2 weeks ago we now have over 500 members from uk, spain, france, germany and japan!!

I know you guys love a bit of stance on JDM cars so im urging you all to come add yourselves amd show the vw boys how its done :)

im brand new to facebook as I refused to use it but as a now admin of the club ive had to join, im not sure if or hoe I would link you to the group page, but you should be able to find it.

and this static evo is on there

IMG-20140807-WA0007_zpsnkomfjs9.jpg

IMG-20140807-WA0011_zpsedv854di.jpg

pugme

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Darren
Drive
COTY
yeah it is! im guessing a few of his facebook friends are a few of the other japanese members that joined.

the club is nothing to be taken to seriously but a fun place to show your fitment.

I watch a lot of youtube videos of american and japanese car shows and they build some seriously epic cars.

surely australia has some stance to show :-p

G

Unregistered
I'm really sorry but that is the worst thing that has ever happened to an evo, especially the home reciprocating saw job to fit the wheels in.

The wheel Model, and the color and car color are a HUUUUGE win, just needs to be sitting on them properly, seems like a waste of all that performance.

Don't get me wrong, I love a little stance/VIP, just not on certain cars.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate fitment, however, onikyan is just ridiculous. Shit looks broken.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Never go full stancetard...
I don't know why people go to all the effort, just remove the subframe from the car, lay the chassis on the ground, and lean some spare tyres into the wheel arches... same level of usefulness and the same look...

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Tards is certainly right... that Evo is now just a parts car. :wtf:

pugme

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Darren
Drive
COTY
haha, but its all great to look at :)

that evo is definately the mentalist one that has signed up.

we so far seem to have a good balance between static and air, vag and jap.

not seen any aussies posting up :p haha

G

Unregistered
the reason no aussies are posting up pictures. is we prefer to mod our cars to still be able to drive them and still look good

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
Was going to call it a trailer queen, it can't even do that. Colour and wheels are great, just the stance/VIP part makes it a usless ugly POS

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Did 'Stance' start as an ironic term? All the 'Stanced' cars aren't even standing.

Here is a comparison I found in nature, which animal would you say has a better 'Stance'

991320-beached-whale.jpg

bulldog_stud_dog.jpg

niterida

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Ken
Drive
1997 Legnum
I was going to post on this when it first started but I didn't want to be too negative. Now I know how most people feel I will put my boot in too.

Stance cars are just the most pathetic idea ever - even worse than Bosozoku cars - at least they can be driven. I mean seriously who the f*** thinks that wheels sitting at a 45deg angle and obviously unable to be driven on looks even remotely like a good idea. Its like Charlize Theron with Oprah Winfrey legs :(

Its just wrong and has no place on a real car enthusiasts forum.

Now this is STANCE :

610b4c51db4e163dd0dc4a1f6d49d058.jpg

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
But still, 1/2 of Charlize Theron is better than no Charlize Theron....... Right??

:-p

niterida

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Ken
Drive
1997 Legnum
Actually I changed my mind - its more like Charlize Theron with Wee-Man's legs .................

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
What the actual f$@k ...?
Maybe at this point they should have reconsidered why / how they were doing this and taken a different route, madness.

IMG-20140807-WA0011_zpsedv854di.jpg

Top Bottom