Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaldek

2 AYC Bars
Premium Member
First Name
Ed
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Manual, Ford Territory family runabout, BMW K1300R.
Items and prices:
Steering column cover with two 52mm gauge pods mounted to it. $50 ***SOLD***

Condition:
Used

Description:
This is a Legnum steering column cover that has two 52mm gauge pods mounted to it. I used this for a year with no problems and it looked great. You can't even see the wires when your gauges are mounted, and the wires do not interfere with the steering column height.

Gauges not included. :) To mount 52mm gauges you just need to slide them in and use some rubber bands around the outside of the gauge to make it an interference fit. I use this method and the gauges never moved or slipped out.

Only selling this as I now use a UTCOMP as my single gauge that shows everything I need.

Delivery options:
Pickup preferred but I can organise shipping if you give me a couple of days to get the additional shipping pricing sorted and to put it in a box.

Payment methods:
PayPal or Cash on Pickup

Contact details:
PM Me

Photos:
D6eDGsnp_eKevyrE3EPljMN_iGA9NaWf4Fk8YacDpYdhzQ7GEQ1ofGAKk8uhaCKDTkVEDXtdgSxeAnLFIc=w1267-h950-no.jpg
U1tunIyy76011JqayyQO-2S6Jq969UatSlxTlCtz1kGaPlKc7iT3OIVMh0e9gCmyKILB8ptUsPmEbL6010=w1267-h950-no.jpg
zZfpY-x04dh33RZUf88M1sVEWv7iOXT1loBDK3Q2KZKIIqpJbiBlCuuMa9GfeGrbVqFEDPVFlhDmliZt5k=w1267-h950-no.jpg

Kaldek

2 AYC Bars
Premium Member
First Name
Ed
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Manual, Ford Territory family runabout, BMW K1300R.
SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom