Steve Jobs: Dead at 56

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Steve Wosniak was the real genius behind Apple anyways.

Steve Jobs was always just a good salesman. The fanboy conferences remind me of Justin Beiber concerts...

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
97 COTY Legnum & 09 Astra
Stevep. I guess i wasnt asking a question, rather being puzzled by what u said. However im probably wrong, wouldnt be the first time... I thought apple did develope the iphone screen that didnt use those shitty pencil things. Appologies. I
Must have missed that while
I was wankingyself over my sexy slim silver imac and iphone 4 :-p.
Also i thought i clarrified my self on the ipod side of things and on that i have never under stood the ipod hype. There were far better fuctioning, better specd and more flexible mp3 players on the market at that time. On that note, at the time, mobiles as far as i knew didnt yet have the capacity to be competitive mp3 player. Creative nomad i think
was the best mp3 player at the time and was around $3-400. Had a mate that bought 1.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Meant to say you can't just sync 1 object from an install of iTunes that isn't native to your iDevice. If you have existing media it will be deleted and replaced by iTunes content. The fact it's not just plug and play, cannot be used as mass storage without apps (generally making internal memory available over wifi or within iTunes ie GoodReader <- handy app btw) is another reason I'm going Android.
You dont need sync everything.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Do you think its too zune to make jokes about Steve Job's death?

Abusive

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 Legnum
While were throwing opinions back and forth, the iPad is one thing I just can't come to terms with... It plays media files, music - vid etc.. you can surf the net on it and also play games... whoa..

And to think we have been able to do all that on a laptop or notebook for quite some time now, and they even close up so you don't accidently scratch the crap outa the screen... iPad = iFail imo.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
While were throwing opinions back and forth, the iPad is one thing I just can't come to terms with... It plays media files, music - vid etc.. you can surf the net on it and also play games... whoa..

And to think we have been able to do all that on a laptop or notebook for quite some time now, and they even close up so you don't accidently scratch the crap outa the screen... iPad = iFail imo.

And apple didn't invent the tablet PC like they would have you believe. We were using tablet PCs for aircraft maintenance documentation way before the iPad came out.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I like iPhone, I don't care much for iPad.

Macbooks are nice, smooth running, etc. But at literally twice the price, no thanks.

I researched and compared tons of laptops of numerous brands (including Apple) to find one and purchase as a mobile photo editing and internet laptop. I spent $600 on one, and it works perfectly for all the editing I need to do. (actually it was originally $1200, but two for one at Harvey Norman was an irresistible deal when splitting with a mate).

The products Apple release are good products, the mentality and price behind them all though is just ridiculous.

And don't get me started on the fanboys. (To be fair, there are fanboys with every thing out there.)

I liked Steve Jobs though, Pixar FTW.

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
97 COTY Legnum & 09 Astra
I had no idea he or apple had any connection to Pixar. Until now that he's dead

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
And apple didn't invent the tablet PC like they would have you believe. We were using tablet PCs for aircraft maintenance documentation way before the iPad came out.

Yea they basically re-invented the slate PC, which has been around for donkeys ears. We used to use them in the Point Of Sale industry too.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Anyone else notice that in that Simpsons clip, the Mapple store is built entirely out of 'windows'? lol

Top Bottom