Stolen Legnum

G

Unregistered
Hi yo all have just started getting into VR4s have got 5 to drive? No 4 need help in finding one stolen on 31/3/10 from mechanics home in Waneroo between 12.00am and 6.00am broke into house and stole keys. Its a 1999
Trigger mauve auto,had WA deater plates on at time 1ZZE.311. Sorry to ask for favor on firt contact. Can contact me on 0439919953 Thanks.
Bob.

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Oh no, really sad to hear! Met you earlier this week in your yard...

Isn't the first stolen Legnum in WA though. :sad:

I'll keep an eye out!

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Thank god it wasn't Trigger Mauve and manual!

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
there are a few triggers cruising round now. to stop us doing a handbrakey in front of someone innocent any defining/more features? rims, roof rack etc?

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
The car would be gone or in pieces by now. Who steals a car from a caryard and keeps driving around locally? I'd reckon we might see some parts on eBay soon.

Bob, you did report this to the police right?

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
The last stolen Legnum caused a huge bushfire down south (Rhys car) - his story sounded a bit odd to me and even this case looks a bit strange to me... what a coincidence :sad:

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Rhys was trying to sell his legnum, side by side he was driving the car so hard, thrashing it like mad all the time, anyone who knew him and the way he drives would have to have rocks in their head to buy it. As a result the car obviously never sold... and then the car was stolen and burnt and the insurance money was payed out.

bj82

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brad
Drive
99 SII Legnum VR4
Man that sucks.
Have a look in next weeks quokka, if idiots stole it there might be some parts in there.
I'd say more than likely will be in a bush somewhere, needles in the back and smelling like piss. So very sad.

G

Unregistered
Bob.EMC

Thanks all, the car was not Leg but a sedan, not any thing to to make it stand out the only thing it had six spoke rims. Will try to attatch photo.
Bob.

G

Unregistered
I had just picked the car up from Embletons that afternoon to licence the next day. The forensics said he was wearing gloves. It was one of our indigenous population of the northern suburbs. They broke into the house while we were sleeping (Girlfriend+2 kids). Took a few other items as well (laptop, purse, mobiles, all keys). any sitings would be extremely helpful

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
This thread is a joke (no April fools day pun intended)

Why are you guys posting info about a missing car and asking people to call you? Wouldn't it be wise to put people who "may" have seen this car, in contact with the appropriate authorities?? i.e. The "forensics"

Also, "It was one of our indigenous population of the northern suburbs" and yet you go onto say "They broke into the house while we were sleeping "

How do the "forensics" know he/them/it were "indigenous" , someone saw him/them/it?

Top Bottom