****ing ****s!

I think I'd better look at getting mine alarmed soon :(

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Sucks pretty bad dude. $15k buys lots these days, hope you can turn it into a positive.

G

Unregistered
to this in two days

oh and no, no alarm. was on the cards if car didnt end up selling. i now seriously suggest alarm as first mod. my insurance is with shannons and i was under impression i got to keep the wreck once written off. but apparently not. the rims are still fine and tyres didnt explode either. so i wanted to keep the rims, the coilovers, the headlights, and the front bar and intercooler to sell privately but unfortunately they want it all. gay!!!

twas a sad day for legnums everywhere so give yours an extra rev for me tonight in respect to a fallen vehicle.....

ok well im having trouble uploading these pics but basically the whole car from the firewall back is black and burnt inside and out to bare metal. and the engine bay is ok but cracked around some places. but rims are still the same and front bar is just missing its tow hook cover now. anger!!!

G

Unregistered
We should all start a lynch mob. Anybody got money for a plane ticket.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
That really, really sucks mate...feel for you big time :( At least the car market is so down at the moment so you'll be able to pick up a nice car for pretty damn cheap. If you do go looking for a Leggy again there are some bargains around.

G

Unregistered
:( I hate any crime against other people's property - it shows a complete lack of respect.

My RX-7 was *stolen* and burnt out within 3 weeks of selling it. Of course I had to deal with it because the new owner didn't bother transferring the rego or anything. Nothing could be salvaged though. I say *stolen* because I saw the owner thrashing it past me a couple of days before this happened and he still hadn't given me the last $500 he owed me, so he didn't get the engineers certificate for it ;) And it had just ran out of rego...

I digress - hope you look at another VR-4! :)

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
know exactly what its like, 2 weeks ago i walked out to my car to go to work (car parked in my driveway next to the house), and the rear window was smashed. i investigated futher to find they have taken the ignition barrel apart, tried to streal the car, luckily they couldnt get past the immobiliser, but managed to steal my dvd player, dvd's, all the amps out of my boot and sunnies.

lucky as it could have been worst, only $2000 of damage and theft. but its pretty daring they came onto my property and did it. had cops dust for prints, but no luck.

mind u, i live only 5 mins from glenelg where urs was stolen, maybe related. its a shame coz it used to be a good area.

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
mazda SP20, wanting a Galant
thats crap man, i'm gonna be buying my legnum soon and knowing that these are starting to get targeted, its making me stress a tad.

hope insurance doesnt dick around and help you out quickly.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Oh dear, people locally to you guys know them? =/

Man those rims looked AWESOME on your car, I hope you can manage to get them! Maybe buy back the wreck for cheap or something? I thought you could do that?

G

Unregistered
yeah i could but back the wreck but the cash they would want for it its hardly worth the effort seems i no longer have a car. had a meeting today with the investigator from shannons. he was actually a nice guy. he said it will a a month to two months before seeing a payout. but he did say cops had been chasing cars through seaton all day on monday when my car was dumped. after mine was torched they caught a bunch of guys driving a stolen senator in seaton and after searching his house (at seaton) they found 5 other stolen cars. so its almost certain they had mine aswel but no way to link it. so for now im guna buy a supercheap runabout to last me til insurance. cheers for the support. so in sa and anywhere, lock em up safe anywhere and park in very public places. oh and its my 21st today.....what a great bday....buying a shit car. oh joy

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
If its your 21st bro, you should be partying so hard they you legally won't be able to drive a car until that payout comes through ;) Happy birthday!

Also, do what Brad said :p

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Trev - if you steal my car or my computer, I will hunt you down and slaughter you in the most painful way known to man. Other than that, I'm a harmless friendly guy. There are some things you just don't screw with!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
LOL Brad I'm the same..

Dude, happy 21st.. Don't let it get to you today, just enjoy it for what you can :)

G

Unregistered
Happy 21st. Get demolished forget about the car and go to the drunk tank.
Good times. just don't forget.....don't pickup on dem Mahu's

G

Unregistered
just don't forget.....don't pickup on dem Mahu's

i dont get it?
cheers fellas. yeah going drinking and bowling and heading out to dinner and drinks at the pub. its gay for a 21st but couldnt be assed going to town and just wana get blind with mates. so should be good

Top Bottom