Sunday 25th tambo cruise

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Well since no one has started the new thread thought I better :p

So was thinking running same as last weekend was supposed to and hope the weather holds out on us this time...

So meet 11am freedom car wash eight mile plains on Sunday.
Then head to oxenford at 11:30am before going mt tambo for lunch somewhere....

Is everyone still up for this?

Christian had the information in brads thread but cant copy it accross on my phone

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
cant do this, since I've already commited to help my dad with concreting already

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Where abouts at Oxenford

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
I was hoping Christian was coming as that was the original plan TBH lol well can u guys suggest a good meeting point near the highway that would be easy to get to? Not looking like there will be many Brisbane guys coming but will see, if not im still doing a trip down to goldie so can still meet for a greet lol will no tomorrow

Munted Man

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
97 Legnum
if we dont do a cruize then there is a bigger car park at upper coomera near woolies, or across the road fro there is a car was and hungry jacks, which is also a bigger car park than at oxenford.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Yea when I went to Oxenford I noticed the Hungry Jacks carpark is pretty compact & was chock a block full. Also the traffic at that section was a bit of a bitch.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Due to lack of intrest this is canceled :( ah well im still gonna head down goldie anyways :p

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Who's down for Downshift then? Will be there with magic picture device

brackenridgevr4

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
luke
Drive
pfl vr4 legnum evo8
oh andy you don't live a few streets back behind the shopping mall by any chance do you ?

Top Bottom