Sydney cruise 19.3.11

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
Hey Sydney siders,
I'm on my way to Sydney for a cruise tonight organised by myself and a friend (Fox Fazz Cruises). It would be great to see some more cars and anyone is welcome (not just mitsubishi's).

Meeting point: Penrith Panthers Maccas
Meeting time: 7:30pm (leave about 8:30-9pm)
Cruise destination: Through the city to kings cross and then back to Harry's at Liverpool.
Bring UHF and GPS if you have one avaliable.

Be great to have some new faces along and I'd love to meet some of the Sydney siders.

Cheers,
Fazz

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
Niceeee if there was a little more notice I would have been able to come but Ive made plans now, I live 2 mins from panthers though sp I could jet down for the meet there but can't go city :(

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
I didn't even think to post on the forum until now.
Drop down though mate and say G'day. Some fun and friendly people will be with us.
I'm a built dude with longish dark hair. I'll be wearing a shirt with Fox Fazz Cruises and OZTEK Performance on it

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
Ha all good mate there'll be plenty more cruises if you give me plenty of notice I can organist some of my mates to come all top guys easy going plenty of cars too rs liberty, ta22 celica with sr20 and one bloke has a 300rwkw s15 and another a 600 rwkw falcon:( damn wish we could have all got togethor. All good though man another time I've got a white legnum pfl with fmic poking out and the missus might bring her wrx too, silver 04 with cf. :) catch you there!

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
not being negative here but at this kind of weather and going through the city? Hmmmm, probably next time, defect is imminent at the city.

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
lol agreed irwin, i think its almost getting to the stage where defect is imminent everywhere :(

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
Cruise is still on.
Brad, that was one cruise out of 20+ that we've organised. Those 'douches' have not returned as they're not welcome anymore.

Top Bottom