Fully

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Shane
Drive
99 Galant VR4
dscf0785j.jpg

How they look in my Galoot =)

Yes they all fit, most are plug and play =)

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
yeah i think the altezza style ones are shocking, make it look tacky and cheap.

WinfieldBlue

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ceaser
Drive
galant
I had altezza's on my 180 what you do is you buy some red tint cut a circle in it size of the reverse light then stick the tint on the clear plastic, it looks ultra modern and doesn't look crappy like normal altezza's.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
to each their own but personally i like the black altezza tail lights but i wouldnt mind customizing my stock ones to look better, be cheaper too :p then can make it look anyway to suit ur style and car lol hmm i wounder how hard it would be to do tho

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Altezzas look like ass. You might think they look alright in pics, but in person they look tacky. Just tint your stock tail lights.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
Or be a boss and put led boards your stock tailights

G

Unregistered
If spare lights weren't so expensive I would get some for the Leggy and experiment with it.It wouldn't be too hard and it would be Awesome.

[TUFFTR]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul
Drive
Mitsubishi Magna
They are all bloody hideous.
Do what unclepaulie said (what an awesome name true?) and LED your current ones. Those altezza ones are just........sooo..........soo.......*shudder*.........tacky

G

Unregistered
Brah Aussie muscle is best, My VR V6 with Chevrolet badge and welded diff would smash your gutless rice burner any day.You have 180 speed limit so there us no way your car could beat me in a race anywhere coz I can top 220. Commadore for Lyf.

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
hahaha, i thought altezza lights make the car go faster?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Brah Aussie muscle is best, My VR V6 with Chevrolet badge and welded diff would smash your gutless rice burner any day.You have 180 speed limit so there us no way your car could beat me in a race anywhere coz I can top 220. Commadore for Lyf.

Is it weird that when I read that, in my head I was saying it in a "Fully sick uleh, oh my god bro" accent?

G

Unregistered
Commodore driver would be more like "F**k oath bra,those lights are f**ken off their tits c**t, looks tough as man,next we'll chop your springs and this thing we be chuckin f**Ken hectic skids" haha.

Top Bottom