This Legnum actually is a Magna...

G

Unregistered
oooooh that front end looks like poo!
why not just keep the vr4 and drive that insted of wasting time with the transplant and going to FWD..

i dont get it

G

Unregistered
fare enuf lee, i didnt look at it that way but FWD what was he thinking and trevor i agree. its not a VL TURBO.lol

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I think I may have seen that car on the track once at Winton when I was there with my FTO. If it is the same car, it lasted 2 corners then blew up...

NickTee

Crunching Gears
First Name
Nick
Drive
dirty silvia
Reason for selling is its not a very practical family car as im about to become a dad.

and lol at using it for a wedding car in one of those pics

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Joe, that's the standard Verada front end (except for the eyelids).

I'm guilty of being in the magna-that-thinks-its-a-verada club once, but a verada-that-wants-to-be-a-paraplegic-legnum?

Helluva engineering effort though... and I wonder what will happen to this thread when the owner finds out about OZVR4 and join with his new car?

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
It's all good till it rains and he wants to take off fast in the wet or corner for that matter... Enter the understeer...

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
It's all good till it rains and he wants to take off fast in the wet or corner for that matter... Enter the understeer...
Ever driven a stock Magna in the wet? Only need 1500rpm, rolling and flex it in second and she'll hold 5000rpm til you eventually hit 80. Amusing :ROFLMAO: (haven't bothered to provoke third)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Been pouring here the last two days and I have to be sooo damn careful in my magna to keep traction - I think the stock engine only has 85kw and I don't see ANY point in putting any more power under the hood 'cause it just can't put the power down into the road anyway. Very badly balanced vehicle.

Top Bottom