Thursday 26th Feb

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
If you guys wana eat, we can organise something on a Friday night and actually go somewhere nice. Its not that hard!

As for our weekly/monthly meets, I love heading to the carwash. Its the only chance I get to spend some time on my car and we all get to talk shit... my thoughts on it anyway.

Ok, I'm gona start hunting for a new venue. We really need a google map of carwash v's members locations. You know, red dots for us, blue dots for wash meets. I'm gona look for a hack! AWAY!

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
If you guys wana eat, we can organise something on a Friday night and actually go somewhere nice. Its not that hard!

As for our weekly/monthly meets, I love heading to the carwash. Its the only chance I get to spend some time on my car and we all get to talk shit... my thoughts on it anyway.

Ok, I'm gona start hunting for a new venue. We really need a google map of carwash v's members locations. You know, red dots for us, blue dots for wash meets. I'm gona look for a hack! AWAY!

Can we sort out somewhere even closer to mine , so i can get blind drunk and walk/ride home

Please!?

Scotty and Snikdaddy , are there any decent wash spots around buleenish area?

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Theres a good carwash on Pascoe Vale Rd in Strathmore.... I'd certainly be able to get there on time if it was over this end of town once in a while.

I missed this one because I didnt read the forum to find out it was on... damn... sorry all.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
....Scotty and Snikdaddy , are there any decent wash spots around buleenish area?

We have an ace one at Briar Hill, I'll get a map... I know it's here somewhere...

[gmap]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp;hl=en&amp;msa=0&amp;ll=-37.75823,145.118752&amp;spn=0.201674,0.44632&amp;msid=109053062019195914824.000463f140db91a0d325b&amp;output=embed&amp;s=AARTsJqCsat5ddkPeRK42wWBx_EsV1SXQA"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp;hl=en&amp;msa=0&amp;ll=-37.75823,145.118752&amp;spn=0.201674,0.44632&amp;msid=109053062019195914824.000463f140db91a0d325b&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/gmap]

Top Bottom