Thursday 26th Feb

jaygore

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jamie
Drive
1998 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum
and i will be a newbie, will probably be my only wash meet as i live so far away so its a good chance for me to meet a few guys

swift5_8

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomas
Drive
Current: Legnum, Datsun 260z x 3
Past: 180sx, gti-r sold R32 GTS4, 1972 Restored Celica
Sounds good- if i get my HAY fever on to contol then i will loose my legnum meet virginigy - fingers crossed

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Looks like I will be there after all. Probably not till around 8:30 though.

Gary31

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
96 Legnum V-r4
Hey I'd love to be there but i made plans quite sometime ago. i am in the second day of owning my Legnum! definatly be up for it another time.

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
Good turn out guys!
Good to see a few new faces!!

Looks like we are going to have to change the venue due to some unexpected hassle

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
:wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:What a wanker!!!:wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

Ok, the time has come to chose a new venue/venues.

Suggestion thread coming soon.

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Haha yeh, new location. Throw some suggestions up if you have any.

Was a great turnout. Good to see some old faces and new ones along with some great rides. Good work!

jaygore

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jamie
Drive
1998 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum
sorry i didnt make it guys had to get back to ballarat but i am stoked with the car, its amazing, just sooo smooth

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Sorry I didn't catch up again at the other carwash... it took Ivan a while to install the hose. By the time we got there you had all left.

I reckon that other carwash (the one next to Tyre Factory) is a better one anyway. Looks newer, better light, and street parking right around it.

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
Hey guys. Was really nice to meet all of you and get some ideas for future mods (does it ever end?). Anyway I mentioned tonight a place for a possible meet up in Carlton, although it seems most people are around Blackburn way so feel free to shoot me down if you want. The MX5 guys have been using this place for about a year and a half now and they don't want to go anywhere else now. Good indonesian food that is very very cheap and the cars are sitting around you. Lots of car clubs use this place for meet ups. Anyway the website is www.garagecafe.com.au . Can't recommend it enough

Ben

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Any photos

Hey the place in Carlton looks great.

How many cars can it fit?

swift5_8

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomas
Drive
Current: Legnum, Datsun 260z x 3
Past: 180sx, gti-r sold R32 GTS4, 1972 Restored Celica
Thats far away but damn it loos good we have to do it at least once ang all of our girls lined up - and you can probably can get a cold one there too, dont now how we would go since none of us would probably eat thus they might as us to leave too

SCOTT - imagine doing your idea of kitten girls there hmmm would be a good calender shoot :)

PS Thanks for making me feel welcome

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
What happened, by the time I got there , no one was there, and I didnt have anyones number! lol
Did the Po Po come?

G

Unregistered
I went to the movies lol, what did happen? the owner of the place show up did he?

Garage Cafe is alright, been there a couple of times.

I like the idea of carwashes though?

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
The guy in the servo came out and said if we don't leave he would call the cops. We had about 9 VR4s there so thought we would move to the one just up from Springvale Rd.

We were at the usual spot until about 9 and then went up the road and cleared off a bit later.

Top Bottom