TI: fiberglass and carbon fiber doors,guards,boot lids

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Unregistered
Btw the 2nd engine cover gets pulled in the morning, I swapped vacuum sides around once it was all pregnated so I could suck more resin out of it.
heres to hoping this 1 is mint so I can sell it to buy more cf product lol

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Lookie wat showed up today :D Thanks Quinton it looks great and I cant wait to fit it tomorrow :D and gauges fit perfictly too
270505_10151261246946329_2020349042_n.jpg

285681_10151261249791329_532067830_n.jpg

G

Unregistered
Yay that'll mean most will receive theirs too then, hope everyone is happy and by all means guys any feedback will help me to perfect it next time ok. Hope y'all love it..

G

Unregistered
ok guys here is the 2nd one from the mold and the 2 together,so practice is going good,big difference between the 2 ,but still more practice....
i may lay up with Plain Woven Roven for a bit so i can save the CF..

if anyone would be happy with these covers your happy to buy them and the funds will go back into RnD for the Carbon Fibering Practice lol
perfection perfection perfection
IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Looking good Q.

here are some pics of my pod installed :D It fits good but stitching pushes the front corners up a lil so could use more velcro to fill in the gaps better but apart from that looks great :D

546926_10151262518391329_518095530_n.jpg
580839_10151262517616329_710804691_n.jpg

G

Unregistered
Hey paul I've got to make a new mold to produce them in cf so let me make the molds and see how much that takes then ill practice an let you all know ok

G

Unregistered
Hey guys this goes out to the S1 Legnum boys.....
i have to make a replica rear bumper from fiberglass for the ute so ill be molding it next week.
I'm doing it a special way tho...
to ensure good fitment I'm cutting an arse off a Legnum and turning the bumper face up and molding it on the bum cut for exact fitment so that I can guarantee GOOD fitment..

i thought I would ask would there be any interest from you boys in a bumper?? Main emphasis is that it's glass and can customise to your liking, ie diffuser,twin tail custom outlets etc....

the cost would be round $380 a bumper and u won't need your reo bar either..
let me know your thoughts and images of proposed rear ends you may want(cars that is)

Schneider

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David
Drive
PFL Legnum Vr4
I like the look of the E9 bumper with varis or voltex style rear diffusers. Can have the licence plate holder section filled in as its redundant. Not sure if others agree.
Voltex style could match the lip/sideskirts that run around the PFL. Both kind of give the option for dual outlets too.

http://www.bodykitskingdom.co.uk/magento/catalog/product/gallery/id/2/image/13677/
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Varis-Rear-Carbon-Diffuser-Ver2-Mitsubishi-evo-9-ct9a-/150633484931

Why remove the reo bar? More protection for peace of mind.

G

Unregistered
Doesn't really protect shit dude.. Makes more damage tho that's for sure..
pics already make the galant bumper with E9 in it,looks good but I don't know

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
would be keen on some canards if they were $50ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom