Tippy Plastic gate

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Im missing the plastic which fits around the Tiptronic shifter to cover the internals inside
http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs330&d=08334&f=legnum_cf_dash904.jpg

That should show the bit that's there that im missing. I don't think it's serious that it's missing because my interior is usually clean and I don't smoke so no ash will get in it. But i'd rather have it there, would look cleaner. Not my car in the piccie btw, just an example. Anyone know if these plastic pieces are easy to get hold of?

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Thanks mate, will have to order one in. Oh and are they easy to fit? Just slip in?

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Yeah I only picked it up because I seen a photo of a Leggy with the plastic there. I only really want it because im afraid i'll spill or drop something down the hole.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
I'll tell ya what Trevor...there is nothing more I would enjoy then taking my centre console off to give it a good clean if I wasn't inherently lazy ;)
But really, do they just clip in somehow or will it have to take off some parts round the transmission?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
you will need to remove the gear shifter itself as well as the middle bit of the console. I've never tried to fit one but I can't imagine it will be all that difficult.

Top Bottom