Wanted NSW URGENT REAR MUFFLER/CAT BACK EXHAUST

CJT

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Chris
Drive
2002 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 Type S
Hey guys,

Desperately after a replacement rear muffler or catback pickup this weekend!

Must bolt up to original pipe work, and doesn't matter what size.
OR if you have a catback system for a reasonable price that would be suitable also.

Let me know if you have any, or if anyone has a stock one they will give me for free haha.

Driving down the highway I had a truck tyre blowout in front of me, luckily it missed everything but must have caught the muffler as it was going out the other end!

Any help appreciated!

Chris

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Just an option for you to consider...when I had my legnum i used castle hill exhaust to make me a custom catback..was not to expensive $600-700 from memory...they would also be able to supply and fit a muffler for you..

CJT

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Chris
Drive
Just an option for you to consider...when I had my legnum i used castle hill exhaust to make me a custom catback..was not to expensive $600-700 from memory...they would also be able to supply and fit a muffler for you..

I have considered this yeah... I am just super pressed for time... ie. NEED it fixed this weekend as I am driving to Melbourne at the end of the week :(

Not many exhaust places are open on Saturdays.. let alone one that could get it done on the spot.

CJT

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Chris
Drive
I booked mine in and dropped the car off in the morning and picked it up at 5 and it was done...

Awesome! Will have to make some calls today.

But for the mean time, still looking for a direct bolt on that I can pick up!

Cheers

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 VR4 FL Legnum w recaro and momo
you can have my catback, what is reasonable? $200? its just the stock system, no issues at all. I'm in Hornsby

CJT

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Chris
Drive
you can have my catback, what is reasonable? $200? its just the stock system, no issues at all. I'm in Hornsby

If its just the stock system all I really need is the rear muffler. Would you separate it off possibly? Cheers

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 VR4 FL Legnum w recaro and momo
Do you still need it? let me know

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
I have a rear box that I got made when I transferred my car over. It will pass any test trust me lol. It will be a loan as it's always good to have one

Top Bottom