Vehicle Inspection Companies

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Greetings my friends up north;

Thanks to work having put in GPS trackers in our company cars, I'm now on the lookout for a personal car again.

Was wondering if anyone can recommend a vehicle inspection mob to check out a car for me in the Brisbane area?

Cheers!
Brad.

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
$250-300 but it is worth it. They are national too. I spent that amount on a $5k car and another time on a $2.5k car, well worth it. Another time I didn't get an inspection done on a $4k car, ended up costing me twice that after getting it repaired, only to have it blow up after that. $275 cost would have saved me thousands!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Yea that's about what I was looking at for pricing for an inspection. Thanks dude I owe you a high-five.

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
I've also heard a heap of good things about State Roads - no personal experience though.

What are you looking at getting?

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
Can I take 2 guesses?

1996 Pink Hyundai Excel
1998 Nissan Stagea Volvo edition

amirite?

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
i had a copper from SA have them come round to inspect my holden adventurer LX8 when i sold it a couple of years ago, ended up passing easily in great condition and the guy flew down and picked it up and drove it back. it was a very extensive report and great peace of mind for $250

just because a car has a road worthy cert doesnt really mean shit in the way of the actual condition of the car. road worthys are so easy to get. that skyline looked pretty tidy, but even the inspector in his comments didnt want to drive the fkn thing lol

i think the majority of the stuff on the list is things i looked for myself minus the brake disc/pad life and paint thickness when buying the legnum. but there are some good ideas of what to look for on that list. some that just cant be done without the equipment these guys have

Top Bottom