VIC - Eat Meet - 27/8

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Yep, definitely a good one! It's heated with gas, cars parked (the owner's white Audi with JDM influences was awesome!) and was a good mix.

Thumbs-up on the food and it was good to meet Ben and Andre. Scottie and Monty weren't muckin' about with the beers (nice one!) and was pretty cosy and casual.

Ben, good luck with the impending arrival of bubs in one and a half weeks :)

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
Yep, definitely a good one! It's heated with gas, cars parked (the owner's white Audi with JDM influences was awesome!) and was a good mix.

Thumbs-up on the food and it was good to meet Ben and Andre. Scottie and Monty weren't muckin' about with the beers (nice one!) and was pretty cosy and casual.

Ben, good luck with the impending arrival of bubs in one and a half weeks :)

Thanks for the well wishes mate although you should be saving the luck for your upcoming nuptuals. Was nice to meet the few that I haven't met yet. Might put myself down already as busy for the next meet up

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
PICS?
Although please leave the ones with Monty and his fishnet top out....

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Nick, I think we were all to busy talking and eating to worry about pics, plus, everyone knows how ugly I am and that Chris looks so damn HOT in that fishnet top and no pants.

I wonder if they will let us back again... :/

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Sorry Nick... it didn't occur to me to take pics. Cosy place though and the menu is FAR more extensive than what you see on the website.

And... since when did you start driving an Aristo? :D

CLuTZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andre
Drive
C73A Lancer GSR, G6E Turbo MK2
Was a pretty sweet spot. Good choice! Nice to meet you guys- now I gotta put faces to names and names to nicknames! :p

Top Bottom