• Total voters

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Cruise: Driving from Lillydale up through Healesville to Marysville, and back down through the Yarra Ranges National Park to Warburton, it's about 200k's in total through some of the most amazing alpine country Victoria has to offer. We also have the opportunity to stop at East Warburton and head up the Mt Dona Buang mountain to see some snow.

When:
Short notice I know, next Saturday the 26th of June. This is because I'll be unable to drive for a few weeks afterwards and really want to hit the mountains.

Time:
Meeting at 9am at the Lilydale McDonald's rear car park for a 9:30 dust off with a quick stop at the servo for fuel before the run.

Map:
[GMAP]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;msa=0&amp;msid=109053062019195914824.000484ce2bb6f0906db2d&amp;ll=-37.640335,145.658798&amp;spn=0.247962,0.545882&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small>View <a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;msa=0&amp;msid=109053062019195914824.000484ce2bb6f0906db2d&amp;ll=-37.640335,145.658798&amp;spn=0.247962,0.545882&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">Victorian Alpine Run</a> in a larger map</small>[/GMAP]

What to bring: Cash for fuel and food etc, CB-Radios, Warm Clothes, Mobile Phone, Camera...

Who's coming: Who ever wants too, as long as their not dick heads who just want to cause problems. People who drive like maniacs or break the road rules will be asked to leave, no discussion.

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Im out to cos I won't have my car by then. How about this Steve fix your car and then lets go cruising in the mountains??

pauly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul
Drive
VR4 2001 mitsu
same ...no go :(

You guys and your mid-week meet ups and your Saturday cruzes...makes it hard for some people who work different hours :(
Meet-ups should friday nights :)
Cruzes should always be sundays :)

Jimmy_EC5W

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
1998 Pearl White Legnum, Atlas Grey VN SS
Very tempting drive.. My decision will be last minute, depending if others go and if i can get a couple mates to tag.

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
Can't on the Saturday as I am having my slab done :) . Might be able to on the Sunday depending on whether I am driving the Hummers or not. Will know by about mid week.

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
I'd have a chance if it were a sunday, have to consult her majesty though... and I might be a bit hung over... 27th on saturday night (busy weekend lol)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Yea, Jen's got her reasons though. Lest we poor blokes start making cracks at him, for there but for the grace of god goes us.

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Alas it's just unfortunate timing, it's Ethan's birthday this Sunday. I kept thinking it was the next weekend, Dodnt check the date:(

We'll just have to have another cruise... I'm keen to include Pakenham Rd in the route (discovered it on the weekend, long and windy from pakenham all the way north Lilydale way)

Top Bottom