snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Mexicans!

The site is slowly preparing for phase three of it's existence, and I'm gathering a team of leet web nerds, er.. sorry, experts, to help brain storm and map the process. Tristian has already pledged his support, but I'm looking for more people with actual HTTP or Forum Database experience.

I'm more than happy to offer beer and food in return for a evening of you time, of course, we could always hit a local pub and discuss our idea's there.

If your interested, or know someone who might be, please let me know.

Cheers!

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Steve,

My mate Ryan who is member "rh1n0" would be a great help.
He already manages atleast 4 forums. 3 of which he is an admin.

G

Unregistered
Happy to help out where I can. As Tristian (cittris) has said I have managed forums both in the past and currently, experience ranging from vBulletin, IPB, phpBB and for the majority, MyBB.

I would say I am most comfortable with MyBB and secondly vBulletin (which is great news for you).

I'm not just any noob either, I'm a staff member at MyBB's official support forums and I'm currently enrolled in a website development course, in which I am furthering my knowledge of databases, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and PHP. And whatever else.

I'm full of resources, information and ideas.

Anyway, enough blabber. You know where to find me if you want more information or have any questions. :)

Thanks for your time,
Ryan

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Happy to help out where I can. As Tristian (cittris) has said I have managed forums both in the past and currently, experience ranging from vBulletin, IPB, phpBB and for the majority, MyBB.

I would say I am most comfortable with MyBB and secondly vBulletin (which is great news for you).

I'm not just any noob either, I'm a staff member at MyBB's official support forums and I'm currently enrolled in a website development course, in which I am furthering my knowledge of databases, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and PHP. And whatever else.

I'm full of resources, information and ideas.

Anyway, enough blabber. You know where to find me if you want more information or have any questions. :)

Thanks for your time,
Ryan

:love:

Thanks for my time? Dude, Thanks for YOUR time! Ok, well that's an awesome start. Is there anyone else in Melbourne who would like to be part of these discussions?

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Im not a web or forum design nerd but if there's anything I can help with im there Steve.(y)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
A guy I used to work with had a binary watch. I wouldn't hire him as a developer though...

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Likewise!

I have spoken to the missus though, what I lack in 1337 web-monkey skillz, she possesses, and is willing to help out too Steve. She's got a few double diplomas in web stuff, so she knows what shes doing.

Im not a web or forum design nerd but if there's anything I can help with im there Steve.(y)

I know nothing about anything but if need someone to fetch the beer then I'm your man

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I have spoken to the missus though, what I lack in 1337 web-monkey skillz, she possesses, and is willing to help out too Steve. She's got a few double diplomas in web stuff, so she knows what shes doing.

She's cute AND geeky? Lucky guy, hang on to her! (y)

G

Unregistered
And where was my invite?!

Not for WoW though. Ugh. Not to mention WoW defeats the purpose of a LAN party considering it's online. But, each to their own. :)

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
I think you had to book in for this one....

They wouldn't be playing WoW all the time, a bit of C&C Generals and CS too...

And where was my invite?!

Not for WoW though. Ugh. Not to mention WoW defeats the purpose of a LAN party considering it's online. But, each to their own. :)

G

Unregistered
CS?! C&C!? Gah. Let me know next time. cittris and I would probably be interested in something like that. ^_^

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
Can do! Knowing my missus, she'd probably just offer to host a LAN here at our house...

Back on topic, she's keen to help out and she's got the knowledge. I want to help too, but all I'm good for is lifting shit and fetching beer, like ben!

Top Bottom