Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
EC5W 99 and 98 (twin FLs), EC5A 96, E39A 89
Sad to let her go but I have no time and to get this back on the road. For sale is my E39A JSpec Galant VR4 4G63T. 148Ks on the clock. Have not driven her for over a year now. Sitting in my backyard under a carcover. Lost my license ages ago and then never bothered to re-register her again.

The Goods.
Forged Pistons, Microtech ECU, TDO5 20G, Evo front mount. Full Genie Exhaust. Coilovers. Lightened flywheel and Exedy heavy duty clutch. all the usual stuff like bigger injectors and fuel pump. BOV and controller etc... interior is clean and body is straight

The Bad.
Sitting around so long paint needs a buff. Have not started her in ages so tried to start her a couple of months ago and there is oil in the plugs. Dunno maybe needs and a service before it goes good again but I gots no time and not really anywhere where I can get it going myself. New baby on the way and already two little ankle biters got no time for my toys. Family man now... I will end up selling my leggies too and also the sedan EC5A but for now it is this one to go..

I have it up for sale on Gumtree for $3500 as well so whoever buys it first... open to offers and stuff or maybe even swapsies plus money for car or parts whatever let me know.

Oh yeah did i forget to mention I bought this off a mechanic dude who was from NZ and he had it going on 22psi with mid 11s. Well thats what he told me anyway but yeah its scary fast and sounds awesome too.

Also.
IMG_0689.JPG
IMG_0694.JPG
Ow yeah took of the rear wing. it looked gay when I got it but hey some people like that stuff..

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
*********** CAR IS RUNNING AGAIN ****************

I started her today after cleaning plugs and blowing some air... goes hard... I am thinking of keeping her now... I will slowly start to make it run good again but if it sells in the next few days then it sells... if it does not sell by this weekend then I will keep her and bring her to the next meet.

Ozyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
2000 Legnum
Sweet ride. Keep it. I also have 1 at home. Now going at the moment but should be soon. Getting the gearbox built.

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
the car is running pretty good now... I am contemplating getting it registered... although do I risk it... fun and fast car happy days = loss of license again... dunno but. Hey everything is for sale at the right price... So still available everyone.

CLuTZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andre
Drive
C73A Lancer GSR, G6E Turbo MK2
Hey man I tried sending you a message but your inbox is full??

ConnerS

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
02 Legnum type S
98 Lancer Evo 5 GSR
Oh wow! how did I not see this for sale earlier? Bugger :(

ConnerS

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick