VR4 owners in the upper north of sydney and lower central coast

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 VR4 FL Legnum w recaro and momo
Hi Guys

Couldn't seem to find a thread for this, I don't believe i know anyone else who owns a VR4 in the Hornsby area or lower Central Coast. I do know that someone owns a Galant currently getting a full respray at Pymble Prestige Smash Repairers but other than that i haven't seen anyone else around. We should organise a meet for one weekend, maybe just a short cruise starting at the truck stop at Berowra and heading to "The Slab" at Somersby or Road Warriors.

I'd be keen to meet some other VR4 owners, swap ideas, and try get some more interest in the Wednesday night meet in St Ives opposite Max Brenner on Mona Vale Road too.

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Not really from Hornsby, but I'm from the North Shore, so not TOO far away. I know qball is located in Pymble too.

There's a meet on Wednesday night in St Ives?? Balls... I'll be at Steve's getting my ball join boot done. I would've loved to turn up.

Unco_Tomato

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1996 White Manual Legnum w/ FL Kit
I'm in Avalon (Northern Beaches) for the next few months to save some money and fix up my new car.

Would love to come along for some meets.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
As above i'm in pymble and vr45om is here too. I haven't seen many over here at all. Keen as for a St Ives meet as its just up the road:lol:

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Definitely keen for some North Shore/Northern Beaches meets. Terrey Hills Tavern and McCarrs Creek road aren't too far away from St Ives....

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
That Wednesday night meet is on every Wednesday around 8pm. See some of you there over the next few weeks? My plates are BPD65N and ill probably be the only legnum there haha. I've moved to mooney mooney, right on the old road so I'm having a pretty good time

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
Also if anyone decides to go for a cruise up the old road, feel free to stop by mine and ill come with. I'm opposite the fire station at mooney

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
That Wednesday night meet is on every Wednesday around 8pm. See some of you there over the next few weeks? My plates are BPD65N and ill probably be the only legnum there haha. I've moved to mooney mooney, right on the old road so I'm having a pretty good time

I'll try to be there next week :)

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
Sweet, another thought for a cruise is meet at the carpark in st Ives and head out to the beaches

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
Is anyone coming to the Wednesday night meet in st Ives tonight?

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Count me in :) ill be there around 8-8:30

G

Unregistered
No longer own a vr4 but I'm still around the Hornsby area, for the next month anyway.

CUMSTI

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Paul
Drive
2000 Legnum Wagon
Damn i live in st ives lol. my leggy is the fl s2 with white 19s and exhaust. I saw another leggy in the car park opposite the bakery the other night .. Maybe friday?
If any N shore boys and girls know of anyone wrecking/selling parts of a facelift please pm me!.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Damn i live in st ives lol. my leggy is the fl s2 with white 19s and exhaust. I saw another leggy in the car park opposite the bakery the other night .. Maybe friday?
If any N shore boys and girls know of anyone wrecking/selling parts of a facelift please pm me!.

Have you got your licence back yet?

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
I was there for the Wednesday night meet opposite Max Brenner. You were a no-show Alex :sneaky2:
We saw a white legnum go up/down Mona Vale road a few times that night though.

Met another guy who owns a few 180s and s15s who also owned a VR-4. I think I convinced him to get a tune lol. He said he might bring his leggy along next Wednesday.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
my car is in pannel beaters s no from me

Top Bottom