WA Meet

G

Unregistered
sorry cant make it just home from work and its almost 6:30 already.

G

Unregistered
was good to see your leggy paul, they look even hotter in person, and it went quicker than the stag..

cant wait for mine now! :(

G

Unregistered
Indeed, thanks for the turnout guys and thanks for the weather holding up too.

G

Unregistered
Well twas a shitty night, but the rain managed to hold off while the 4 us could muster up enough crappy stories to keep us entertained. My camera must take the worlds worst night shots so the photos are a rather rubbish.
Was great to have a Stagea there to compare (Mitchy's misses car). Legnum was a lot nicer inside (more modern looking) but more importantly the stock leggy pulled away from the exhaust and intake modded stag, could have been to the supreme takumi fujiwara driving skill, or the fact that mitchy was looking after the misses car ... (I'll go with the supreme sriving skill)
Great to meet the lads, hopefully we'll have a few more car here next time.
WA_OZVR4Lads.jpg

Far left is me Takumi (Paul), Greg, SiliconeAngel (played by Trevor) and Mitchy ...

Leggy_Stag_Night.jpg

G

Unregistered
Wish I was there, have not really had a good look at a staga yet.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
LOL you idiot Paul :p

Yea thanks for taking the time to make it down, guys - was good to have a chat in the flesh and check out the cars. That Delica of Gregs was the SHIZ! :D

Especially with that most awesome of aftermarket mods, the Jumper Leads, huh Paul? ;)

Thought for the day: Upgrade shitty little Japanese batteries the MOMENT you get your goddamned car!!

Seriously though, I was surprised just how much I liked the VR4 in white - I can't WAIT to see mine in black!! :D

Hope to see the rest of you guys down at the next one!

G

Unregistered
Ahhhh Jumper leads ... a mans best freind ...
If we learn't anything last nite, it was not to leave ur lights on and play with the auto windows and the MMCS without the car started ... hahaahaha (yes and upgradte the little battery)

G

Unregistered
when's the next one? :p

got a few more vr-4's in perth now!

G

Unregistered
Im keen for next week sometime... Tuesdays arnt that good for me... and I dont get home till 6 so we need a time around 7ish???

G

Unregistered
Yep Next week is good for me ... also 7:00 sounds good now its daylight saving :)
How about Wednesday next week ?
v.keen to see Mitchys car and to see if Genelle has put pink fluffy dice in her Galant to keep her bf out of the drivers seat ... hahaha

G

Unregistered
Cr@p. My sh*t BF is now working nights and he is keen to see all these dirty Legnums that have hit WA....anyone keen for Sunday night??

And no pink fluffy dice for me.... Just a new deck, SAFC, boost guage and BOV... I think that is all I have done so far :)

Its still a LIFT KIT!!!

G

Unregistered
depends when and where...
i've got a cruise sunday morning

G

Unregistered
Lets still catch up on Wednesday, then have another meet soon after. What time does he finish ? Go for a drive and pick him up ...

G

Unregistered
where are you having it. foreshore? im keen to check out some of these vehicles

G

Unregistered
Yeah i think its a good location to catch people centrally. We met at the carpark at the end of Coode Street last time which worked well. It will be a bit lighter this time and not as cold ... :)

G

Unregistered
sunday/monday no good for me misses on night shift will have the kids. wed OK

G

Unregistered
Not sure if i can make WED now.... I have a dentist appointment... will try :)

Top Bottom