WA Meet

G

Unregistered
Just out of interest who in WA has order a VR4 and when do they expect to recieve it, just trying to get an idea of what kind of numbers we will get at meets in the future.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Good to see Genelle made it down in the end :)

Expect mine in the new year some time. Paid for it on Sept 1st, at Shogun atm.

Couldn't make it down as I'm working 'til 7 or 8 most days lately - got in at 8:20 tonight. But as I'm moving away from South Perth in a few weeks I'll be unlikely to attend meets for about a year, so don't expect to see my car in the flesh any time soon!

G

Unregistered
Hey the cars actually look clean in that photo :)

G

Unregistered
haha yeah, thats what i said.. cant see all the splattered bugs on mine :p

G

Unregistered
i thought i was driving down a freeway in tokyo when mitchy and ryan flew past me.. they look pretty interesting when they r moving

G

Unregistered
Im glad I made it to the meet, didnt think I would with such a late exam. The cars look brilliant in the flesh, as as takumi gladly showed me. I still cant get over the size of the sunroof, its massive!

Definitely want to start my hunt for one sooner! Feels like Im missing out :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Good to see the pic up, and love the flagrant disregard for local council laws when each car park bay says "CARS WITH TRAILERS ONLY". Nice one :D

You ladies and gents have some great places to drive to, visit and take photos of around Perth and definitely lookin' forward to what you can come up with. Have fun!

Top Bottom