[WA] Panel and Paint?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Hi guys,

The mate of my bro's who was going to paint my bumper apparently went off the rails a couple of weeks ago, up and left his g/f and took off to the East Coast all of a sudden. Weird as, but anyway I've now got a repaired, sanded bumper I need sprayed.

I've done the yellowpages thing and gotten quotes anywhere from $300 to $600. If I do it myself paint alone will cost around $100 for a liter, way more than I need but can't do much about that.

Anyone know of someone in Perth that does good work and isn't trying to make a killing? If I can't get the price down on this I'll just do it myself, but I'd prefer to save the time and hassle if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks guys!

blackheart

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Blackie
Drive
Mitsubishi Verada KJII 2003
A couple of options :

1. Ring a used car yard and see who they use to spec up their trade ins the better the yard the more info you'll probably get.

2. Use the guys from a mobile paint and panel service in the yellow pages.

This is how you can polish up your Legnum after it has arrived in the country with thise A 1 and A2 scratches etc.

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
I used Hawchurs(sp) in Maddington. They are around the corner from my work and they resprayed my 1992 Galant VR4. Came up pretty good for the price. I will go to them to touch up our front bumper when our Series 2 arrives.
I ask for Adam

Cheers

Scott

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Thanks for the suggestions, guys - John I WISH my car had an A1 or A2 scratch!! As it turned out my bumper had been badly damaged in the past and wasn't fixed very well :(

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I'm getting the guy that fixed the bumper to spray it - $200 using factory paint (X08 for me) and ready in two days. He was well impressed with my sanding effort, except he said all those fiddly little bits that took me a day and a half could have been done in 10 mins with his sand blaster... *sigh*

Top Bottom